Zendesk Training Days in Chicago
Wednesday April 22: Zendesk Support for Admins, I and II Training (
In this full day track, you'll learn the key features of Zendesk Support including User roles and permissions, Views, Macros, Triggers, Automations, SLAs, Ticket and User fields. Equally important you'll also learn how to configure them and use them in combination so that you meet your business goals--whether you're a small organization or a large enterprise. You'll walk away a lot more confident about how you should set up (or clean up) your Zendesk Support.
What you'll learn (Learning objectives):
- Log in and navigate the dashboard
- Review a ticket and its properties
- Use ticket fields to gather information
- Use shared views to enhance agent productivity
- Use shared macros to boost agent efficiency
- Define agent access in Zendesk Support
- Use groups to improve agent workflow
- Use organizations to provide targeted customer service
- Explain how schedules and SLAs can be used to meet business needs
- Use event-based triggers to save your agents time
- Use time-based automations to reduce agent workload
Thursday April 23: Zendesk Explore, I and II Training (
If you're new to Explore, this is the event for you! In this full day track, you'll learn the key features of Zendesk Explore, our robust analytics product. You'll start the day learning how to navigate Explore and its pre-built features, then you'll move on to creating custom queries and dashboards for your business. In the afternoon, you'll take it up a level and learn how to create a dataset as well as how to use results manipulation and calculations to create even more targeted reports that are tailored to your use case. Note: Prior to attending this event, customers must activate Explore in their accounts (or in a trial) and make sure that it is populated with some ticket data.
- Get to Know Explore
- Navigate Explore and its Pre-built Dashboards
- Create Custom Queries
- Add, Customize and Share Dashboards
- Create a New Dataset
- Clone a Query to Your Dataset and Customize it
- Use Results Manipulations to Change Your Query Results
- Create Queries Using Calculations
- Use Advanced Filters on Your Dashboard
How will the sessions be structured?
All sessions at Zendesk Training Day events are interactive. They'll include demos, hands-on exercises, and lots of lab time and Q&A with our trainers. Don’t forget your laptop! We will be providing food. After the event, you will receive your own copy of the training materials. Training day events will take place from 9:00am-5:00pm.
Cost for Training: $599 per training day ticket.
Add On Certification Exams:
- Zendesk Support Administrator for $250 ($100 off retail price) when purchased with training day ticket.
- Zendesk Explore CX Analyst for $250 ($100 off retail price) when purchased with training day ticket.
After the event, an exam voucher will be emailed to you which can be used to take the exam online or at a nearby testing center for up to 12 months from the issue date.
Unless already sold out, ticket sales will end on April 15.
What's the refund policy?
In the event that a refund is needed, you'll receive a full refund up to 7 days prior to the event. After that point (when we have 6 days or fewer to go before the event) you may transfer your ticket to a friend or colleague and change the name on the registration, but no refund will be issued.