Check-in at the Miracle Mile inside Planet Hollywood at Flights restaurant. Traffic may be difficult so please be prepared.
EXPERIENCE PACKAGE will check-in at 8:00PM at Flights restaurant
(Flights, Party Bus #1, Gold Spike, Party Bus Ride #2, Marquee, Party Bus Ride #3, Jewel, On The Record)
EXPERIMENT PACKAGE will check-in at 8:30PM at Flights restaurant
(Flights, Beer Park, Chateau, Party Bus, Light, Foundation Room)
EXPLORE PACKAGE will check-in at 8:30PM at Flights restaurant
(Flights, Beer Park, Marquee, Jewel, On The Record)
When you check-in, you will receive your wristband, which will be your ticket for the night, and a neat souvenir to remember your experience! You will also receive a complimentary drink and food! (Note: if you are not on time, you may miss the amenities.) You will also meet your hosts who will guide you throughout the night! BE ON TIME or you will be left behind. The nightclubs are expecting us to arrive at specific times, and if you have a package with a party bus, they are also on a strict time schedule, so it is important we are on time.
Packages with party bus rides will have free drinks on the bus.
Las Vegas and its casinos are big! Be prepared to walk. So, wear stylish, but comfortable shoes! Once check-in closes, the tour will begin and we will visit the venues on the itinerary located on the website! Your host(s) will formally introduce themselves to you and the group, and verbally tell you the rules of the night, along with the itinerary. They will guide you throughout the night, and inform you when and where to meet up after every venue. The company phone number will be on your wristband if there is any confusion.
Once you're dropped off at the last venue, the rest of the night is yours! Be safe, and we hope this will be the best Vegas experience you can have!
1. Your ticket is required to participate – bring a physical print-out of the ticket at check-in, or show your e-mail confirmation on your phone.
2. Age 21+ with accepted I.D. – Valid U.S. government issued ID or passports only are NEEDED. No foreign D.L. unfortunately. This is at the venue’s discretion and not up to XP Vegas. You will be required to show your ID at check-in with your ticket as well.
3. Dress code strictly enforced – Dress Code is upscale fashionable attire. Not permitted: ratty hats, open-back sandals, flip-flops, dirty or older sneakers, men’s boots, ripped or baggy clothing, shorts, camouflage, and athletic wear. Men must wear collared shirts. Ladies, as a suggestion, wear stylish, but comfortable shoes!
4. Acceptable conduct – Entry and participation is solely at venue’s discretion. You are subject to each venue’s rules and regulations. Do not be rude to security, do not act too drunk or belligerent, and follow dress code. Do not sexually harass other customers or the hosts or you will be removed from the tour.
5. Be on time and stay with the tour – You must be with the crawl to receive drinks or drink specials, food, line fast and no-cover entry. This is time sensitive and can not be made up.
4. We are not responsible for last minute Venue, Time & Amenity changes – This hardly ever happens, but when it does, through no fault of our own, venues may change as late as last minute. We are not responsible for changes the venues make. We will do everything we can to replace or even improve the night’s event to ensure you get your full Vegas experience.
7. All ticket sales are final – You have purchased a ticket to a closed event, no refunds.