Women's Networking Alliance Ch. 115 Meeting (Cupertino, CA)
Our All-Gender Chapter of the Women's Networking Alliance warmly invites all small business owners to join us for a meeting!
WNA brings business owners together to support, educate, share resources and give back to the community. Together we can (and do) make a difference!
- Are you an established business owner?
- Do you want to expand your business?
- Do you want to meet other successful women?
- Do you want to build networking relationships?
- Do you want to share ideas with others?
While ANY business owner is welcome to attend our event to learn more about WNA, only one member per industry is allowed per chapter. If your industry is already represented in chapter 115, we may be able to direct you to a chapter that needs someone just like you! We're sorry, but WNA does not accept MLM's.
See businesses already represented in Chapter 115:
An RSVP is required in order to accommodate everyone. Please bring business cards.
Questions? Please email Inga: firstname.lastname@example.org