Westchester Networking Organization (WNO) Meeting - 17 Jun 2019- Final Reminder
Join us at the 17 June 2019 WNO Meeting!
Location: New York Life Offices, 777 Westchester Ave, 4th Floor, White Plains, NY
Session: Job Search - How to Stay Organized, Accountable and Motivated
Guest Speaker: Mark Troncone
- 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Open networking
- 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. General announcements and presentation
- 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Practice session and Open networking
- 9:00 p.m. Meeting ends
Abstract: This will be a fun interactive presentation on skills necessary to stay Organized and Accountable in your Job Search Efforts. Then using the analytic data gathered to stay Motivated and Energized while identifying areas to improve for faster results.
Credentials: Mark Troncone is a 38-year Information Technology professional. Mark is a PMP® certified award winning Project Manager, Certified in ITILv3® Foundations, Certified SCRUM Master, and State of Connecticut certified Business Analyst. Mark is a lifelong resident of Fairfield County and has been employed for such companies as James River Corporation, Readers Digest, Bayer Pharmaceuticals, Wachovia Bank, Hewitt & Associates, Affinion Group, Starwood Hotels, TransAct Technologies and presently at Save the Children.
Having been in transition six previous times in his career, Mark has witnessed the changes in the traditional way of finding employment. Through these experiences, he has developed and implemented a multi-component program to give a person in transition the necessary skills to gain employment in the new millennium. Mark has communicated his unique approach for generating a personal career transitioning plan to many networking groups and individuals in the Fairfield County and Westchester New York areas with consistently positive results.
- Career Coach and Certified Resume Writer Anne-Marie Ditta will be providing complimentary 15-minute, one-on-one advisory sessions. Bring your résumés and questions; Anne-Marie will provide valuable insights. Sign-up sheets will be available at the meeting.
- WNO Résumé/Job Search Coach Merrill Rutman will be providing complimentary 15-minute, one-on-one advisory sessions. Bring your résumés and questions; Merrill will provide valuable insights.
- WNO Small Business Advisor and independent small-business consultant, and job search counselor
Lew Tischler will be providing complimentary 15-minute, one-on-one advisory sessions. Sign-up sheets will be available at the meeting.
- A preliminary attendance sheet will be e-mailed to all registered attendees the weekend prior to the meeting. Please do not share or distribute the list out of respect for the privacy of the other attendees. We hope that the list is helpful both for you and for you to help others.
- Make your evening a success - come prepared!
- Business casual is suggested
- Bring your business cards and résumés
- See other
Find a variety of job-transition-related information on the WNO site:
New York Life Offices
777 Westchester Ave, White Plains, NY, United States