Weeknight (Thursday) Indoor Basketball
Weeknight Indoor Basketball in Dearborn Hts.
Sessions will be hosted by Lee Cafferty/Hussein Thursday Night from 7-9pm. Fee is dependent on attendees- $10 for 10 or fewer, $7 for 15 or more attendees, and $5 per person if 20 or more attendees a session.
<------------------------PLEASE READ FULLY!!!------------------------>
Post-COVID 19 Pick-Up Basketball Rules/Restrictions:
- Pick-up games from here on out will be limited in participants (No more than 15).
- RSVP will be strictly enforced (i.e. No guests; and DO NOT SHOW UP if you didn t RSVP/ Your RSVP wasn t approved)
- If you re feeling under the weather in the slightest, please do the safe and considerable thing and stay home.
- Bring your own Water!! Absolutely NO sharing of drinks between players
- Maintain proper social distancing when sitting/standing on the sidelines waiting for games
- Participants should try to sanitize hands/arms legs before and after each game. I will have some hand sanitizer on deck for use between games, but please bring your own if you have any.
- As much as basketball is a contact sport- ABSOLUTELY NO Hard Fouls especially during this period
- Participants will have to provide a self-attestation of the following before they can participate. NOTE: We are operating from an honor system, but please understand the risks fully and take this seriously by answering as accurately and as honestly as you can.
SELF-ATTESTATION, Please DO NOT RSVP if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 during the past 10 days.
- You have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results.
- You have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, is suspected of having COVID-19, or has symptoms associated with COVID-19 within the last 10 days.
- You have a fever (100.4 F or higher) or a sense of having a fever.
- You have experienced any of the following symptoms: fever or chills; cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; new loss of taste or smell during the past 10 days. Please refer to the CDC Coronavirus Disease Symptom page which includes a Self-Checker:
- You have traveled to any location identified as a COVID-19 “hot spot,” or internationally, during the past 10 days.
If any of your answers change between attending a pick-up game, please PRIVATELY notify one of the organizers, so we are better able to assist those tracking possible infections in case there s a risk of a community-spread.
Again, I implore everyone to take this seriously and be responsible if they plan on resuming playing. Basketball has been classified and the 2nd Highest-Risk sport, behind Wrestling during COVID19. There s no real way to play while minimizing its risk besides having it outdoors. Please do understand the risk, and participate only if you re comfortable.