Vision Building Day Workshop for EOS Self-Implementers - November 15
Vision Building Day Workshop for EOS Self-Implementers
MAC6 Quarterly Vision Building Workshop for EOS Self Implementers 15 November, 9:00 AM to Noon.
Cost is $295 per person or $99 for MAC6 Community Members. Guarantee – registration is free with a commitment to pay only if you receive value. If you don’t receive value, you don’t pay. Or you can pay in advance if you wish, and we will refund the price if you don’t get value.
Prerequisites to attend:
What is an EOS Vision Building Day?
The full EOS Process is two full days; Vision Building Day 1 (VB1) and Vision Building Day 2 (VB2). The normal process is Focus Day, VB1, VB2 with about 30 days between each full session.
Vision Building Day’s 1 and 2 are both focused the EOS Vision / Traction Organizer Tool - Answering the Eight Questions including that are the foundation of a conscious business plan and strategy.
The Eight Questions are:
- What are your Core Values as the Foundation of a Conscious Culture?
- What is your Core Focus – including the inextricable link between Purpose and Profit.
- What is your 10 Year Target – the one BIG thing your business is working to achieve
- What is your Marketing Strategy – including target market and uniques
- What is your 3-Year Picture (paint a picture of what your business will look like in 3 years)
- What is your 1-Year Plan (if you achieve your plan you will be on track to achieve your 3-Year Picture and 10 Year Target
- What are your Rocks – creating a 90-day sprint – if you achieve your Rocks you will be on track to achieve your 1-Year Plan, 3-Year Picture, and 10-Year Target
- What are your Issues and how to solve them for all time?
Vision Building Workshop for Self-Implementers
The Vision Building Workshop is for EOS Self-Implementers and their teams including three hours focused on:
- The Vision Building Agenda – in detail
- Tips and tricks for successful Vision Building Days with special focus on answering the Eight Questions and continuing review of Focus Day tool implementation
- MAC6 EOS Master Mind Group Participation is the tool we use to help self-implementers continue a successful path to full self-implementation
- Prerequisites - Your team must have attended a Focus Day Workshop and at least your self-implementer must be a regular participant in an EOS Master Mind Group.