Triumph's Parent Institute - Raising Kingdom Kids - June 2020 (Southfield)
Whether you're just starting a family or you're an "empty nester", there is something in this study for parents of all ages and in all stages of life. Here are just a few of the important lessons you will learn in this monthly series:
- How to "train a child in the way that he should go"
- God's four purposes for the family"
- How to recognize and affirm the uniqueness of each of your kids
- The important difference between punishment and discipline
- How to trust your kids with responsibility
- What to do if you have a "prodigal" child
- How to stop blaming yourself for your children's mistakes
- The secret to becoming a great parent"
"Healthy families are not an accident. They are the result of wise actions and wise decisions by wise parents."