The Impact of Climate Risk on the Energy Investment Industry
How the financing sector progressively takes into account the issues of climate and carbon risks?
Blackrock CEO Larry Fink recently stated that “climate risk is compelling investors to reassess core assumptions about modern finance. “
Join the French American Chamber of Commerce and the Center for Houston’s Future for a breakfast discussion on how climate risk is changing the landscape for investment and how Houston-based energy companies adjust to these new trends.
- Jim Ajello, Former CFO, Hawaiian Electric and Center for Houston’s Future Board member
- Jill Cetina, Federal Reserve of Dallas, Vice President, Banking Supervision
- François Haas, Banque de France, Senior Representative for the Americas
- Kaitlyn Allen, Global Affairs Associates, CEO
- Jonathan Cox, JP Morgan Chase, Global Co-Head of Oil & Gas Investment Banking
- Bryan Kimzey, Senior Vice President, Finance and Treasurer (invited)
- Eddy Daniels, Partner, Haynes and Boone
Tickets for the event are $25 per person and include breakfast. Free ticket for FACC members, please request your code (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Validated parking is available in the Partnership Tower Garage.
PARKING INSTRUCTIONS: Parking for Partnership Tower is located in the Avenida North parking garage with entrances on Rusk and Capitol. Please enter through the entrances marked “Public Parking.” Greater Houston Partnership visitors can park in visitor or public designated spaces on garage levels 5 through 7. After you park, take the garage elevator to the 1st floor lobby. Take the building lobby elevators to the 9th floor. Please bring your parking ticket with you for discounted validation. Upon leaving our offices, you will need to pay at one of the pay meters. Meters are located on the first, second and sixth floors. Partnership main line is 713-844-3600. Building reception main line is 713-853-8905.