Transforming Justice Conference
The Transforming Justice will illuminate the current state of the criminal justice system to include the inequities in the system, the barriers to reintegration, and strategies for improvement. The conference will feature local, regional, and national leaders in the space.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Mark Holden, General Counsel for Koch Industries and liaison to the White House
- Mayor Jim Kenney
- Keir Bradford Grey, Chief Defender of the Philadelphia Defenders Association
- Honorable Joanna McClinton, State Representative
- And more...
- Poverty and Race
- Be the Loudest Voice in the Room: A discussion of disruption and advocacy
- Healthcare in Reintegration
- Employment in Reintegration
- Housing in Reintegration
- Town Hall Discussion: The Future of Criminal Justice Reform