Transformational Meditation with Saati | Kundalini Yoga, Meditation, Healing & Gong
"Kundalini Yoga is a method to become nothing, so everything can flow through you." Yogi Bhajan
We practice Kundalini Yoga + lots of Pranayam + Meditation to free ourselves from all perceived limitations.
Join Saati, who studied directly with Yogi Bhajan, Master of Kundalini Yoga, & a devoted student of Guru Dev Singh, Master of Sat Nam Rasayan to experience YOURSELF through these ancient practices.
Everyone is welcome. We are all beginners - we learn as we go. Dive in...the water is warm & cleansing.
Typical classes include:
Invocation with Mantra: Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo
Breathing - lots of pranayam techniques
Kundalini Yoga Kriya
Mantra - chanting elevates your consciousness
Meditation - techniques to help us achieve a new state of being
Closing Prayer/Blessing for ALL Beings
Occasional Sage smudging and treats/tea
- Doors open at 6pm
- Please park consciously for others.
- Please be prepared to write down your EB confirmation number upon arrival/sign in.
- Wear comfortable, graceful clothing.
- Bring bottled water, your favorite meditation pillow, blanket - if you like. No yoga mats.
- We have a variety of pillows, blankets, eye pillows and few chairs, if needed.
- You may purchase a multi-class pass directly from Saati, if you like.
- Venmo and Cash also accepted. No checks. No credit cards, unless $25+ purchases.
- Bulk Class Pass available for purchse.