The Art of Social Selling - LinkedIn
Do you use LinkedIn, but want to get more out of the platform?
Are you curious about current best practices for LinkedIn as a networking and brand-building tool?
Have you ever considered using any of LinkedIn's paid options - but aren't sure what the benefits would be, or which paid option to choose?
If you answered yes, you'll want to join us for a lively panel discussion about these questions and more!
Our panelists this month are Talia Sehayik, Social Selling Advocate with LinkedIn and Gregg Salkovitch, Senior Managing Partner of Recruitment at Right Choice Resources. They will be discussing their answers to these questions:
- What are the best practices for building your professional brand with your profile? With examples of profiles doing it right, and wrong
- What are some best practices for effective networking on LinkedIn - and also examples of how to do it wrong?
- How to get more traction on posts & articles?
- How to utilize search more effectively for finding the people you want to network with
- Sales Navigator - is LinkedIn's premiere paid tool for prospecting a good choice for your & your career goals?
Register today and get early bird pricing!
• 6:00 pm - Networking & Hors d'oeuvres
• 7:00 pm - Panel Discussion begins
• 7:45 pm - Q&A with Audience
• 8:00 pm - Wrap-up
• Speakers’ panel and Q&A
• B2B sales networking
• Hors d'oeuvres
• Open beer & wine bar
THANKS TO OUR EXCELLENT SPONSORS
• If you need more accurate sales & marketing intelligence, give
• If you want to coach up your sales team to rock their calls, check out
• If you wish to broadcast your events live, the best video solution is