TEMPERED NETWORKS OVERLAY Networking LAB
'OVERLAY' Networking LAB
In this lab, you will learn how to configure a highly secure OVERLAY network with minimal changes to your underlying TCP/IP network and leave all existing infrastructure in place.
Overlay networks are becoming more common as a BEST PRACTICE for hardening network and data security.
We welcome you to join us and learn new techniques for securing your organization's most prized network assets.
This Networking LAB will include four hours of hands-on training:
- Discussion of Overlay network basics
- Discussion of RFC #7402 and v2 HIP (Host Identity Protocol)
- Discussion of Tempered Networks Positioning in the HIP Market
- Configure the policy manager
- Configure the HIP Relay
- Add HIP Switches and HIP Clients to the Overlay
- Add devices to the Overlay
- Provision Encapsulated Tunnels
Please join us on February 20, 2020 from 9:00am to 2:00pm for this highly informative session.