Does your child have tantrums? Meltdowns?
The good news: tantrums are normal! But they are also stressful and frustrating - for both parent and child. Join the Plinkit team for a hands-on coaching session. We’ll review real-life scenarios and practice how to respond in the heat of the moment. Learn practical tools you can use immediately.
In this interactive session, you will:
- Learn why tantrums occur.
- Draw from a tool kit of things you can say and do when a tantrum occurs.
- Practice strategies to help prevent tantrums.
Capacity is limited to allow for individualized questions and scenarios.
This masterclass is expertly taught by Paige Hirsch, Chief Content Editor of Plinkit. Paige is an elementary school teacher, turned lawyer, turned educational administrator with a psychology degree focused on child development, a JD and a M.Ed. Paige is also a mother of two young children.
Delicious light refreshments will be provided.
- Each participant will receive a complimentary 30-minute one-on-one consultation with Paige Hirsch post the masterclass at a mutually convenient time.
- Enter a chance to win a $50 gift card from Sprout San Francisco and create a healthy home for your family.
Plinkit is an online early education resource written by child development experts and designed for intentional parents. We simplify child development concepts and pair them with immediate solutions. We’re redefining learning better and playing smarter. Read our popular series on tantrums to learn more.
1575 Views - 28/03/2020 Last update
Nearby hotels and apartments
peekadoodle, san francisco, 94118, ca, us