Spring Fever with HOMAGE
· · · IMPORTANT NOTICE · · ·
House of Yes shut down on Friday, March 13 to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. We unfortunately cannot yet say when we will reopen. If we remain closed and this event is cancelled, we will notify you and issue refunds automatically. Sign up to be notified when we re-open our doors:
Blossoms in bloom and bodies awakening. Feel the fever of spring, the feelings of life, and all that it brings. Elevate your energy with the sweetness of this returning spring and all that it brings. With music by
: : : LOOKS : : :
Floral and fresh. See more inspiration here:
Creative looks or costumes are required to get in Free before 11pm with RSVP!
: : : MUSIC : : :
Subscribe to our email list for first access to events & tickets:
::::::: FREE-BEFORE-11PM RSVPS :::::::
• An RSVP on Eventbrite is required to get in Free before 11pm.
• There is no free entry at the door without an RSVP.
• Free RSVPs go live when the party is announced.
• A final batch of 50 RSVPs will become available at 9am Monday on the week of the event.
• RSVPs are NON-TRANSFERABLE. Please do not abuse this generous system by grabbing multiple RSVPs under the same name. Allow everyone equal opportunity to get an RSVP. If we see you repeatedly violating this honor system, we will cancel your ticket and it will be invalid for entry.
• Selling a Free RSVP for money is against the spirit of House of Yes - don't do it!
::::::: SAFER SPACES POLICY :::::::
House of Yes is a space for everyone to feel welcome. We have a zero tolerance policy for harassment, unwanted touch, homophobic, transphobic, racist, sexist, ableist, or ageist behavior. Always ASK before touching anyone at our events. If someone is making you uncomfortable or harassing you, please come speak to a security guard or ask for a manager. We will believe you, and we will help. All restrooms in our venue are gender neutral. Everyone is free to use the restroom that best fits their gender identity or expression. All entrances and spaces within the venue are single-level. There are stairs leading to the upper portions of the stage, for those who wish to dance in the spotlight. Strobe lights are used during performances and parties. Questions about our consent policy or procedures? Email
::::: TICKETING POLICY :::::
All events are 21+. Valid ID is required for entry. We can only guarantee the validity of your ticket if purchased directly from Eventbrite or Resident Advisor. Any tickets purchased second-hand or via third party vendors cannot be validated or accommodated in the event of an issue (fake or duplicate tickets). Be vigilant about ticket scammers; do not send money unless the ticket seller can prove they are able to do an