SIYLI Presents: Search Inside Yourself 2-Day Program in Berkeley
Please join the Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute (SIYLI) in Berkeley for two days of personal and professional development focused on building healthy mental habits for sustained high performance and wellbeing. Developed at Google and based on the latest in neuroscience research, the Search Inside Yourself (SIY) program teaches attention and mindfulness training that build the core emotional intelligence skills needed for effective leadership.
We help professionals at all levels adapt, management teams evolve and leaders optimize their impact and influence.
Give us your attention for a few days, and we’ll show you how to focus it for the rest of your life.
The SIY curriculum includes:
- Emotional Intelligence
We’ve implemented our programs in dozens of organizations across industries and around the world using highly practical and scientifically proven methods of mental conditioning and attention training that improve overall emotional intelligence and wellbeing, resilience, creativity, communication, productivity and personal and organizational leadership.
Everyone has the capacity to develop and increase wellbeing because wellbeing is a skill, and all skills are trainable.
The highly interactive and experiential program includes the following core components:
- Overview of the neuroscience of emotion, perception and behavior change
- Definition of emotional intelligence and its personal and professional benefits
- Attention training to enable greater emotional intelligence, including self-awareness, self-mastery, motivation and connection with self and others
- Principles and practices for developing healthy mental habits that accelerate wellbeing, including effective listening, generosity, empathy, communication and social skills
- Mindfulness and reflection practices that support happiness, thriving and overall wellbeing
- Exercises include attention training practice, dyad conversations, writing, walking and group conversations
Whether you are coming for personal or professional development or to check out the SIY program for your organization, you will learn foundational skills to:
- Enhance mental fitness and clarity
- Develop agile and adaptive mindsets
- Reduce stress responses
- Increase resilience
- Improve access to creativity
- Develop greater self awareness
- Enhance emotion regulation
- Improve communication skills
- Develop better decision-making skills
- Develop greater emotional intelligence
- Experience greater overall wellbeing, thrive!
Search Inside Yourself is now accredited by the International Coaching Federation. Coaches now receive 13.5 Continuing Coaching Education credits when attending SIY! Find more information
- The program begins at 9am and ends at 5pm both days.
- A healthy lunch will be provided.
- SIYLI believes in radical generosity. When you purchase a ticket to attend, you are supporting scholarships for individuals who cannot afford the full price of a ticket. Scholarship applications will be open while spots are available. Please apply
Teachers: Coming Soon!
For more information about Search Inside Yourself, visit
Conference Organizer shall not be held responsible for any delay or failure in performance of its obligations hereunder to the extent such delay or failure is caused by fire, flood, strike, civil, governmental or military authority, acts of God, acts of terrorism, acts of war, epidemics, the availability of the Venue or other similar causes beyond its reasonable control and without the fault or negligence of Conference Organizer or its subcontractors. For one or more of such reasons, Conference Organizer may postpone, reschedule or cancel the event without liability on the part of Conference Organizer. In the event Conference cannot be held or is postponed pursuant to this section, Conference Organizer shall not be liable to attendee for any damages, costs, or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodations costs, or financial losses. Conference Organizer will review refund and/or fee transfer requests, submitted in writing, for approval on a situational basis.
If you're unable to attend a program that you've registered and paid for, there are a couple of options:
Transfer to another participant: Tickets are fully transferable to another person at any time. Contact SIYLI to give us the name and email of the attendee in your place.
Full or partial refund: You are eligible for a full refund until three weeks prior to the event. If you cancel between one to three weeks before the program, you can receive a refund less a 25% processing fee. If you cancel within 1 week of the program you are not eligible for a refund.
Unfortunately, registrations are not transferable between programs and we are unable to provide credit for future programs. Refunds will be issued through Eventbrite and processed within 15 days of notification of cancellation.