San Diego CAPM Classroom Training (Certified Associate in Project Management)
CAPM is a must have certification for aspirants seeking a successful project management career. CAPM now include agile methodologies in PMBOK V6 guide and CP study guide. Many employers making it mandatory for existing and new employees to obtain a CAPM certification to manage or lead large and multi-million dollars project efficiently.
We offer guaranteed to run in-person classroom training by certified industry expert instructor with zero cancellation. We offer classroom training every week across North America. If the schedule is not working out, please connect with our support team for more dates or scroll down to see more classes.
CAPM Course includes:
· 4 Day of In-person Classroom Training
· Downloadable PMI® Aligned Courseware
· PMBOK V6 Hardcopy
· 1000+ Exam Prep Test Questions
· End-of-Chapter Quizzes
· 23 Contact Hours Certificate
· Dedicated CAPM Certification Support Consultant
· Access to CP TV for Webinars and Blogs
· ACP exam and PMI membership Cost* (Click on Ticket to learn more)
· 100% Money Back Guarantee*
CP CAPM training covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and places a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge including a new section on the role of the project manager.
CP course material is aligned with PMI exam guidelines and developed by PMI certified instructors. Course outline includes:
· Introduction to PMI, PMP, CAPM and Methodologies
· Social and Professional and Social Responsibility
· Project Management Framework
· Project Management Processes
· Project Integration Management
· Project Scope Management
· Project Schedule Management
· Project Cost Management
· Project Quality Management
· Project Resource Management
· Project Communications Management
· Project Risk Management
· Project Procurement Management
· Project Stakeholder Management
During these 4 days training, you will acquire job ready skills and confidence to clear the exam in 1st attempt.
· Understand the history of PMP & CAPM, including the process groups and knowledge areas
· Outline the steps needed to achieve project goals;
· Identify the resources required to accomplish those steps;
· Estimate the budget and time required for each step as well as the project as a whole;
· Oversee the actual implementation and execution of the work; and
· Deliver the finished outcome.
· Develop the expertise of implementing multi-iterative development models for any scale of projects
· Develop the knowledge and skills required to clear the PMP certification exam along with the requisite 23 PDUs
· Develop the knowledge to fill your PMI application accurately and receive the approval faster with going through the audit process
Who Should Attend this CAPM training course?
· Any professional aspiring to lead a successful career in project management.
Certified CAPM earn more than their uncertified colleagues, with annual salaries of over $80,000.
Why Choose Certification Planner, LLC?
· PMI certified instructors and courseware
· Guarantee to run in-person classroom
· North America’s largest training provider
· 45000+ certified professional
· Wide range of courses to assist you excel
· 5 Star Rated training organization
· 98.23% pass rate in PMI certification exams
· Trusted by 500+ corporates and leaders
Some of our other Popular Courses:
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) | Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) | Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) | Dual/Combo Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt | ITIL 4 Foundation | ITIL Foundation | ITIL Practitioner | Project Management Professional (PMP) | Salesforce Administrator and App Builder Certification Training | Big Data Hadoop Administrator Certification Training | Certified Information System Security Professional(CISSP) Certification Training.