Salesforce.com: Administrator (Lightning) Class | Memphis, Tennessee
Salesforce.com: Administrator (Lightning)
This class is designed to teach students the foundation of Salesforce in the new Lightning Experience and to help students prepare for the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam. A student in this class will learn how to administer and configure Salesforce in Lightning and develop new applications utilizing the Force.com platform.
The instructor will cover all the basic administration concepts within Salesforce in addition to sharing real-world experiences and best practices. The class presents a broad range of topics covering just about everything on which a student will be tested. These topics include but are not limited to basic administration, the Force.com architecture, configuration, customization and data management. There is in-depth coverage of system security topics such as Users, Licenses, Profiles, Field Level Security, Permission Sets, Record Security, Organization-Wide Defaults, Role Hierarchy & Roles, Sharing Rules, Account Teams, Sales Teams, and Queues. The object model related to sales force automation, marketing automation and service are thoroughly covered as well with sections on Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products & Price Books, Quotes, Leads, Campaigns, Cases, Solutions, Knowledge, Ideas, and Answers. The automation of processes within Salesforce including the use of Workflow Rules, Approval Processes, and the Process Builder will be discussed and used in scenario-driven exercises. Students will also learn to develop new applications on the Force.com platform using the declarative interface. Analytics, including Lightning Reports, Lightning Dashboards, and list views will be covered in detail as well.
This class will cover the Lightning version of Salesforce.
We have additional
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant Salesforce for Marketing (Classic) Salesforce for Marketing (Lightning) Salesforce for Reports & Dashboards (Classic) Salesforce for Reports & Dashboards (Lightning) Salesforce Lightning Experience Salesforce Power User for Sales Salesforce.com for Sales Representatives (Classic) Salesforce.com for Sales Representatives (Lightning) Salesforce.com :// Administrator (Classic) Salesforce.com :// Administrator (Lightning)
Length: 5 day(s)
Daily Start Time: 9:00 Central
Daily End Time: 16:00 Central
Registration Cutoff: 15 Days Prior to Class Start
Price: $2,910.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Location: 119 S Main St # 500, Memphis, TN 38103
Hands-on, Live Online Training with a Remote Instructor
Certstaffix® Training classes are
Our Remote Instructor-led classes offer:
- A real, live instructor teaching you from another location
- Hands-on learning with the software you are being taught
- Interaction with all students in the class at other locations
- Easy assistance from the instructor:
- To ask a question, you simply speak and all students and the instructor can hear you
- They can see your computer screen with permission
- They take control of your computer if you get stuck with permission
Two Ways to Attend:
1. Attend From Your Home or Work
You can attend any of our public classes from your home or work - all you need is a high-speed internet connection. We provide access to any needed software and lab environments during your class. We’ll ship you any course material about 1 week prior to your class start date.
2. Attend From One of Our Computer Labs
You can also attend any of our public classes at our computer lab location at 119 S Main St # 500, Memphis, TN 38103. You’ll get access to a fully set up learning environment for you to walk into and start class. We provide a computer and access to any needed software and lab environments. We’ll ship you any course material about 1 week prior to your class start date.
Feel free to call or email us if you have questions about course content or how our training method works:
Call Us: 888-330-6890
Public Class Policies and Conditions
When you enroll into our public classes, on the registration form, you have acknowledged and agreed to our public class policies and conditions. This includes cancellation/reschedule/no show policies that are time sensitive.
- Certstaffix® Training classes are live, hands-on training with your instructor teaching from a remote location. If not familiar with this format see our
Remote Instructor-led page.
- Certstaffix® Training is primarily a Business-to-Business training provider. In certain locations, we cannot accept enrollments from students who's tuition fees are being paid by themselves, not their employer.
Read full details here
- Payment: If paying by check - Payment is due 15 days from this registration request. To request alternative payment terms, you must call 888-330-6890. If you have submitted a late registration, less than 15 days before your class start date, we require immediate payment. If we have not received your payment by the due date, we may reschedule/cancel your enrollment. We will inform you prior to making any changes to your registration.
- I can cancel or reschedule my registration without penalty or charge provided I give Certstaffix® Training notice of 14 days or more before the first day of my class.
- If I request to cancel or reschedule my registration less than 14 days before the first day of my class, I will be charged 100% the course fee and am not entitled to a refund. I have one (1) opportunity to use Certstaffix Training Make-Up policy to have those funds applied to a later class date.
- If I no show to my class, I will be charged 100% the course fee and am not entitled to a refund. I have one (1) opportunity to use Certstaffix® Training Make-Up policy to have those funds applied to a later class date. If attending in a computer lab: an additional seat fee of $100 per day will be charged to attend my makeup session.
- I cannot change my class location 14 days or less before the first day of class because Certstaffix® Training has shipped training materials and provisioned resources. Location changes requested prior to that timeframe are subject to availability and may incur an additional charge.
- Should Certstaffix® Training need to cancel my class due to insufficient enrollment, or postpone it due to events beyond their control, Certstaffix® Training will notify registered students as soon as possible. In such cases, the student may reschedule to a future class date at no additional charge or receive a refund for any money on account relating to that registration.
- Travel arrangements and costs are the sole responsibility of the student. Certstaffix® Training suggests obtaining refundable reservations. Certstaffix® Training classes are confirmed approximately 14 days before the start of the class. We cannot guarantee class commitments before that window of time. Certstaffix® Training will not be responsible for any cancellation costs incurred, including but not limited to, airline/mass transit tickets, hotel reservations and so on.