SAFe Scrum Master(SSM) 2 day Certification Class July 20 - Bridgewater, NJ
SAFe Scrum Master (SSM)
Take this two day course and gain a deep understanding of the role of the Scrum Master in a Lean-agile enterprise. This training goes beyond the traditional Scrum master training focused on team level Scrum. This training teaches you to explore the role of the SAFe Scrum Master in the context of the whole enterprise and helps attendees prepare to plan and execute the Program Increment, which helps all the levels of the SAFe enterprise operate on a cadence with synchronization.
Attendees will also learn how to create efficient and self-organizing high performance teams who deliver incremental value on a fixed cadence. The attendees will also coach, mentor and train the teams so that they collectively deliver business value at scale. SAFe Scrum Master certification signifies that the individuals are committed to the SAFe enterprise and are ready to preform the role of the Scrum Master in a SAFe environment.
The learning objectives of this course are as follows:
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Facilitating Iteration Execution
- Finishing the PI
- Coaching the Agile Team
What attendees get
The attendee must attend both days of classes and will get:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the exam
- One year membership to the SAFe community platform
- Exam fee is included (first attempt only)
- Course certificate of completion upon passing the exam
- Breakfast, Lunch, snacks, tea, coffee and other beverages
- Professional environment and great learning experience
To perform the role of a SAFe SSMM, attendees should be able to:
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events like PI Planning, Iteration Planning
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support continuous delivery pipeline
Who will Benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this two day course:
- Scrum Master who are new to the Scrum framework
- Scrum Masters who want to understand this role in a SAFe enterprise
- Team leads who want to understand this role
- SAFe RTE who wants to coach Scrum Master on their role
SAFe Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the certificate exam will receive:
- SAFe Scrum Master Certificate
- A SAFe 4 Scrum Master Digital badge to promote your accomplishments online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Scrum Master, which includes access to the SSM Community of Practice
- A SAFe Scrum Master certification usage guide with SSM certification marks
- Access to variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey.
Certificates expires one year from the date it is earned
- Renewal Fee is $100
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of whether they have any experience or not. However, the following pre-requisites are highly recommended for SAFe SSM certificate exam are:
- The attendees should be familiar with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban and eXtreme programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development process
- Exam Name: SAFe® 4 Scrum Master Exam
- Exam Format: Multiple choice; Multiple select
- Exam Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 4 Scrum Master course
- Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing Score: 33 out of 45 (73%)
- Language: English
- Retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
In order for us to provide the most experienced instructors and a superior classroom environment, we must ask you to adhere to our cancellation policy. If it is necessary to cancel or reschedule this registration, please notify us immediately.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- More than 7 days prior to class, 100% refund of tuition. A 5% processing fee might be applicable.
- 3-7 days prior to class, no refund, but may reschedule another class within one year of date of cancelled class. A transfer fee of $150 will be applied as transfer fees.
- 2 or less days before class, no refund and no reschedule for future days will be applicable.
Please view this link for further details on cancellation policy at
Bridgewater Township, NJ, United States