Riverview Professional Business Networking~ Close more Business Riverview
If you are doing business in Tampa Bay, there is an RGA Meeting near you!
While each group has its unique personality, the format for RGA meetings is consistent.
You get the same great value at any meeting you choose to attend.
Here is what you can expect when you attend an RGA Meeting:
- Meetings start promptly at the start time listed.
- All attendees get to share a 30 second “informercial” or introduction with their name, name of business, best referrals, and the answer to the fun question of the day. (Note: Late arrivals may not get to share their introduction.)
- Each week, one member gets to make a 15 minute presentation. The purpose is to learn more about our members and the value of their product or service. Please see the Member Benefits page to learn how you can sign up to be a speaker at an RGA Meeting.
- Attendees are divided into small groups to participate in a fun and educational “Business Builder” exercise. This is a great way to sharpen skills and learn more about fellow RGA members.
- Directors will encourage members to: Have a MOM – a “meeting outside the meeting” with another member. The purpose is to learn about each other and discover ways to contribute to each other’s success. Have a DAD – “Drinks After Dinner” or “Dessert After Dinner”. The same as a MOM, but usually taking place after hours. Please note that these are collaborative meetings for the purpose of getting to know each other. These are not sales appointments.
- The meeting wraps up by sharing upcoming networking events and RGA University seminars.
The Alley at Southshore
10221 Big Bend Road, Riverview, 33578, FL, United States