Rise and Prosper - NYC Business Networking
When you need a service, what do you do? You ask your friends, family, and colleagues for recommendations. You ask them who they use for their physical trainer... for their dentist... for their taxes. You rely on their networks for your needs.
Your future clients do the same when they are need your services. They ask their network for recommendations, and their network connects them to you.
It's a cooperative, non-competitive environment where we help facilitate real "word of mouth" connections made by people we know and trust.
When a friend/client asks for a recommendation, we confidently connect them with the perfect person.
Join us Tuesday morning for a networking breakfast meetup where you'll create bonds with like-minded professionals, and become resources for one another and each other's networks.
Professionals we'd love to meet (but not limited to):
- Health and Wellness: Acupuncturist, Massage Therapist, Dentist, Family Physician, Nurse Practictioner, In-Home Aide, Health Insurance Broker, Fitness Trainer, and Life Coach
- Business Development: HR Consultant, Business Banker, Business Broker, Payroll, IT Provider, Promo Items Production, Graphic Design, and Business Coach,
- Attorneys: Immigration, Intellectual Property, Matrimonial, Personal Injury, Real Estate Litigation, and Tax
- Real Estate: Residential Architect, Commercial Mortgage Banker, Commercial Real Estate Agent, Real Estate Developer, Moving Company, Contractor, Feng Shui, Flooring, and Electrician
- Personal Services: Caterer, Private Chef, Event Planner, Wedding Planner, Photographer, and Travel Agent
Current Members Include:
- Attorneys (incuding those that specialize in real estate, estate planning, employment, and small business)
- Audio-Visual Media
- Employment Recruiter
- Financial Advisor
- Fitness Business Coach
- Furniture Sales
- Interior Designer
- Insurance Agents (including property/casualty, and life/disability/long-term care)
- IT Hardware
- Marketing/Search Engine Optimization
- Mortgage Banker (Residential)
- Property Manager
- Real Estate Agents (residential sales/rentals in Manhattan, Queens, and Westchester)
- Title Agent
Visitors that work in the fields of current members are welcome to attend, but to prevent competition, we ask that you come as an observer, and that you do not solicit business.
When: Tuesday mornings, from 7am sharp to 8:30am.
Where: Pera Restaurant, 303 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10017, on 41st and Madison (near Grand Central)
Cost: $20, payable at the door, covers admission and breakfast
What to Prepare: Bring business cards and get ready to tell 40-50 other professionals what you do, and how best you can help grow each others' businesses and networks.
See you there!