Referrals are Us Business Networking Tuesday Carrolwood McAllisters
Great location, Semi Private Dining Area ~ Great Networkers!
Doors OPEN at 11:00m, Open Networking, Order Lunch
Meeting Starts at 11:59
come early to network and grow your business~
Bring 50+ Busienss Cards and your commercial!
Get ready to connect!
Typical RGA Meeting Agenda
- Weekly meetings where you can network with other true business professionals. Meetings will start promptly at times convenient to business owners, and will last no longer than 1 hour,
- 30 seconds to wow the group with details about your business or services, followed by an ice breaker question everyone answers.
- Weekly professional development sessions. Speakers will be chosen from the groups to educate on a particular topic for ten minutes (this is NOT a sales pitch).
- Question and answer period followed by roundtable discussions to review the education topic.
- RGA web site with information and resources including listings of every member and their businesses.
- Your business listed on the RGA website.
- Your business cards kept on file (rather than card passing) You can put your cards in every box at every meeting once you are a member.
- Small group networking (3 to 4 people) at every meeting, allowing you to get up close and personal with fellow RGA members.
- Member discounts and promotions. Educational Events RGA University comming soon!
- The opportunity to join an industry specific, synergetic alliance teams or leads groups that will form from the general groups. Spaces will be filled on a first come first served basis with opportunities to belong to one or more groups.
- Discounts on all classes taught by our directors and other experts in their fields.
RGAnetwork.net has a vision of a business network which is filled with a dedicated group of business owners, who share ideas, contacts and most importantly, business referral.