How to Recover My Hotmail Account?
Hotmail is one of the most popular email services from the most trusted Microsoft. Even though numerous email services have been developed since Hotmail, it still tops the list among the favorite email service providers. In the internet era, almost all the personal and professional communication happens through email. While email communication is quick and easy, you have to remember a few pointers to properly use your Hotmail account.
One Quick Click to Hotmail Account Recovery Process
Microsoft is a reliable provider of email service, but the servers can sometimes act in mysterious ways. Sometimes, you may lose access to your Hotmail account due to server issues. In that case, you simply have to wait for Microsoft to correct server issues and this may take a few hours. People use emails every day, but many don’t realize the importance of keeping account details safe. If you accidentally disclose details to some other person, your account is in danger. Any person who knows your account details can easily change the password and block you from using your own account.
Losing email password is one of the most common Hotmail account problems. You may forget your password and without the right password, you can’t access your Hotmail account. Many times hackers, who gain unsolicited access to email accounts, attack professional Hotmail users. In that case, you have to take measures to quickly regain access to your account so that your business details are not compromised. Hotmail will automatically lock you out of your account if you enter the wrong password a few times. Now, read the below tutorial to
You can then use the new password to access your account. Detailed steps are as follows:
- Go to www.hotmail.com.
- Click on can’t access your account? As shown in the below figure.
- Select I forgot my password and then reset your password.
- Enter your blocked hotmail ID and the given Captcha as shown in the figure. Click on “Next” button.
- Click on I can’t use any of these options.
- When Recover your Microsoft account appears, enter your alternative E-Mail ID under the Contact email address and click on Next button.
- When the Account Info page appears, fill all the details regarding your account and click on Submit.
It helps to create a strong password that is not derived from your personal information. Always remember your
Conclusion: We hope Hotmail account recovery above process or steps might be helpful.