QuickBooks Desktop Edition: Basic Class | Memphis, Tennessee
QuickBooks Desktop Edition: Basic
This training course is dedicated to providing you with a flexible, high-performance learning system. This dedication has resulted in a unique and progressive training method. Unlike other training methods that focus on theory or high-tech training products that overwhelm you, this training method provides a simple approach to learning computer software. Each course is given assuming the user has no prior computer skills. If you are using the software for the first time, you will be introduced to its primary features. If you are familiar with the software, you will quickly learn the new features and functionality of this version. Regardless of your skill level, you will learn with the greatest of ease.
2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015 Pro or Premier (Microsoft Windows PC)
Course Taught With: QuickBooks 2018 (Microsoft Windows PC) Software and Courseware
Not Appropriate For: Macintosh versions of QuickBooks
We have additional
QuickBooks Desktop Edition: Advanced QuickBooks Desktop Edition: Basic QuickBooks Online Edition: Basic
Length: 1 day(s)
Daily Start Time: 9:00 Central
Daily End Time: 16:00 Central
Registration Cutoff: 15 Days Prior to Class Start
Price: $435.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Location: 119 S Main St # 500, Memphis, TN 38103
Hands-on, Live Online Training with a Remote Instructor
Certstaffix® Training classes are
Our Remote Instructor-led classes offer:
- A real, live instructor teaching you from another location
- Hands-on learning with the software you are being taught
- Interaction with all students in the class at other locations
- Easy assistance from the instructor:
- To ask a question, you simply speak and all students and the instructor can hear you
- They can see your computer screen with permission
- They take control of your computer if you get stuck with permission
Two Ways to Attend:
1. Attend From Your Home or Work
You can attend any of our public classes from your home or work - all you need is a high-speed internet connection. We provide access to any needed software and lab environments during your class. We’ll ship you any course material about 1 week prior to your class start date.
2. Attend From One of Our Computer Labs
You can also attend any of our public classes at our computer lab location at 119 S Main St # 500, Memphis, TN 38103. You’ll get access to a fully set up learning environment for you to walk into and start class. We provide a computer and access to any needed software and lab environments. We’ll ship you any course material about 1 week prior to your class start date.
Feel free to call or email us if you have questions about course content or how our training method works:
Call Us: 888-330-6890
Setting QuickBooks Preferences
Identifying Components of the QuickBooks Operating Environment
Using QuickBooks Help
Identifying Common Business Terms
Setting Up a Company
Creating a QuickBooks Company
Using the Chart of Accounts
Working with Lists
Creating Company Lists
Working with the Customers & Jobs List
Working with the Employees List
Working with the Vendors List
Working with the Item List
Working with Other Lists
Setting Up Inventory
Paying for Inventory
Manually Adjusting Inventory
Selling Your Product
Creating Product Invoices
Applying Credit to Invoices
Setting Price Levels
Creating Sales Receipts
Invoicing for Services
Setting Up a Service Item
Changing the Invoice Format
Creating a Service Invoice
Editing an Invoice
Voiding an Invoice
Deleting an Invoice
Entering Statement Charges
Creating Billing Statements
Displaying the Open Invoices Report Using the Income Tracker
Receiving Payments for Invoices
Handling Bounced Checks
Working with Bank Accounts
Writing a QuickBooks Check
Voiding a QuickBooks Check
Using Bank Account Registers
Entering a Handwritten Check
Transferring Funds Between Accounts
Reconciling Checking Accounts
Entering and Paying Bills
Using QuickBooks for Accounts Payable
Entering Vendor Credit
Using the EasyStep Interview
Using the EasyStep Interview
Public Class Policies and Conditions
When you enroll into our public classes, on the registration form, you have acknowledged and agreed to our public class policies and conditions. This includes cancellation/reschedule/no show policies that are time sensitive.
- Certstaffix® Training classes are live, hands-on training with your instructor teaching from a remote location. If not familiar with this format see our
Remote Instructor-led page.
- Certstaffix® Training is primarily a Business-to-Business training provider. In certain locations, we cannot accept enrollments from students who's tuition fees are being paid by themselves, not their employer.
Read full details here
- Payment: If paying by check - Payment is due 15 days from this registration request. To request alternative payment terms, you must call 888-330-6890. If you have submitted a late registration, less than 15 days before your class start date, we require immediate payment. If we have not received your payment by the due date, we may reschedule/cancel your enrollment. We will inform you prior to making any changes to your registration.
- I can cancel or reschedule my registration without penalty or charge provided I give Certstaffix® Training notice of 14 days or more before the first day of my class.
- If I request to cancel or reschedule my registration less than 14 days before the first day of my class, I will be charged 100% the course fee and am not entitled to a refund. I have one (1) opportunity to use Certstaffix Training Make-Up policy to have those funds applied to a later class date.
- If I no show to my class, I will be charged 100% the course fee and am not entitled to a refund. I have one (1) opportunity to use Certstaffix® Training Make-Up policy to have those funds applied to a later class date. If attending in a computer lab: an additional seat fee of $100 per day will be charged to attend my makeup session.
- I cannot change my class location 14 days or less before the first day of class because Certstaffix® Training has shipped training materials and provisioned resources. Location changes requested prior to that timeframe are subject to availability and may incur an additional charge.
- Should Certstaffix® Training need to cancel my class due to insufficient enrollment, or postpone it due to events beyond their control, Certstaffix® Training will notify registered students as soon as possible. In such cases, the student may reschedule to a future class date at no additional charge or receive a refund for any money on account relating to that registration.
- Travel arrangements and costs are the sole responsibility of the student. Certstaffix® Training suggests obtaining refundable reservations. Certstaffix® Training classes are confirmed approximately 14 days before the start of the class. We cannot guarantee class commitments before that window of time. Certstaffix® Training will not be responsible for any cancellation costs incurred, including but not limited to, airline/mass transit tickets, hotel reservations and so on.