Queens Dont Settle: A Self-Love & Poetry Tour
**Limited Space Available**
This is a very intimate engagement. Only 75 attendees. Tickets are first come, first served. Please do NOT wait, secure your seat now. This event WILL sell out.
Join me to learn:
- How to position, ASK FOR and attract the man of your dreams
- How to let go of the pain, hurt and people that are keeping YOU from catching your blessings
- The importance of NEVER negotiating YOUR standards and expectations
- Why SETTLING leads to suffering and how to avoid it
- How to STOP wasting time on people that don't deserve it
- How to identify your purpose and find a job that fits IT
- How to manifest positive thoughts into your reality INSTEAD of negative ones
- What living your "best life" TRULY means and how YOU can do it
What should attendees expect?
Expect FUN! Come ready to engage, sing and dance but also to be enlightened and inspired to make changes in your life needed to STOP settling and start living your best life!
This will NOT be your typical seminar filled with cliche' pandering relationship advice. This experience will present information you may not what WANT to hear but NEED to.
There will be a Question and Answer session, so prepare questions.
I laughed, I cried and I found a little bit of inspiration. Thank you Ace Metaphor. - Jonnemay
I highly recommend you attend Ace Metaphors event! This movement to empower strong, intelligent and beautiful women to become powerful in their own acceptance and self love is truly admirable. I was really impressed with his poetry and authenticity. He brings his own life experiences and life lessons to the heart of many women. - Jenny Love
Last night I went to the Ace Metaphors event. It was an honor to support a positive speaker who brings a raw male perspective to ladies about remembering their worth. Yes I am married and I plan to continuously work on being the best wife my husband could have ever asked for! - Ms Spivey
Grab your tickets now! What are you waiting for! Click that GREEN button to secure your seat.
For sponsorship email: email@example.com