Project Management Professional Certification Training (PMP® Bootcamp) in Greensboro
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification in Greensboro
Learners Ink, LLC one of the most trusted a globally recognized professional training institute is privileged to welcome you to be one among the hundreds of thousands of Learners Ink trained and achieved certified professionals.
Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is the top professional certifications for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute, USA. PMI’s latest salary survey confirms what businesses, job boards, and the media have been proclaiming for the past two years: Project management is one of the hottest professions out there. Your PMI credential — specifically, the Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential — also positively impacts your salary, according to the survey responses of more than 30,000 practitioners in 29 countries. The positive impact is not exclusive to the U.S. PMP credential holders in all countries surveyed noted higher median salaries than non-credential holders — some upwards of 50 percent more.
- 35 Contact Hours project management education certificate
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee*
- PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition based training
- Get 1200+ PMP® Mock Exams and Mock Projects
- PMP® Exam Blueprint (PMP® Exam Application steps and procedure)
- PMP® Exam Tips and Techniques
- Group Activities for better reinforcement
- Real-world examples from various industries
- Industry based case studies
- 20+ years of industry experienced trainer
- 98.8% first-time pass rate
- PMI-Certified PMP Expert Instructors
- PMP® Exam Application Assistance
- PMP® ‘Application Framework’ to enable easy filling of the Application Form
- Panel discussion by faculty team to illustrate project situations.
- "Quick Fire" round to recap the learning and clarify doubts, if any.
- A "Mock Simulation" on the last day of the workshop.
- 24/7 customer support
Who needs to attend?
Associate project managers, project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members seeking the PMP or CAPM certification.
What is this course about?
PMP training from Learners Ink, LLC is a unique, power-packed, career-ready package and one of a kind in the industry. Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is the topmost professional certification for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute.
*We also provide the Corporate training at any remote location, if you have group participants. It can be conducted at your company premises on your preferred dates.
Group Offering: 3 - 5 Participants = 5%, 6 - 10 Participants = 10%, 10 & Above = 15%.
Benefits of PMP® Certification:
- Gain the skills and knowledge of Project Management based on the PMBOK® Guide - 6th Edition and real-life Project Management practices
- Know how to use the tools and techniques you learned while studying for the PMP® exam
- Apply Project Management techniques useful in the real world
- Open Doors to New Clients
- Gain International Recognition
- Establish Credibility
Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
7,500 hours leading and directing projects
35 hours of project management education
4,500 hours leading and directing projects
35 hours of project management education
- The exam consists of 200 questions
- The time duration of the examination is 4 hours
- 25 pre-test questions are included in the examination but Candidates are scored on 175 questions only.
Other course you might be interested: CAPM | LSSGB | LSSBB | ITIL Foundation| CBAP | PMI-ACP | Big Data | Devops | Data Science | CSM
Venue will be confirmed to the classroom participants one week prior to the workshop start date and online participants will get the session attendance link before 4 - 5 days of the training start date.
Phone: +1 (408) 444-7579