Professional Gong Training by Grand Master Ramji Singh
Professional Gong Training- The Power Of Sound
By Grand Master Ramji Singh
Training open to anyone who is ready to receive the infinite benefits that come from playing the Gong. This training should be of great interest to healers and yoga teachers interested in healing and the harmonic resonance of the Gong.
“The gong is very simple. It is an inter-vibratory system. It is the sound of Creativity itself. One who plays the Gong, plays the Universe. The Gong is not an ordinary thing to play. Out of it came all the music, all sounds, and all words. The sound of the Gong is the nucleus of the Word.” – Yogi Bhajan
The training consists of 3 levels: basic, intermediate and advanced. 60 hours of training that will deepen your understanding and familiarity with the Gong and will allow you to use different techniques to play it.
You will develop a deep connection between meditation and the Gong and will learn the different concepts on how to use and develop Gong baths in meditations, Yoga classes and in different group settings.
The last level of the course is designed for Sound Therapists, Yoga teachers, and therapistswho wish to use the Gong for transformation and healing. You will learn how to structure a session of Gong therapy with the client, diagnosis, and sequences in therapy.
7 of the Many Benefits of the Gong:
1. The gong creates a space for the mind to release. This in turn allows for true sovereignty and mental freedom as age old ancestral subconscious blocks dissolve. The purity of spirit cleanses the realm of the mind creating a space to receive insight and spiritual wisdom from your divine essence.
2. The gong works on the meridians of the body. The meridians of the body are the superhighways of energy and flow. This allows body blocks to soften, stimulates circulation and reduces tension. The practice of Kundalini Yoga is based on opening the highways of energy to create more flow and greater vitality in the body. The Daoist form of Stone Medicine I practice also calls for placing stones on the meridians of the body.
3. Emotional transformation occurs through gong sound healing. The reverberations of the gong reorganizes the emotional energy and feelings that are tied into the physical body.
4. The gong heals the nervous system. Some people have a profound experience of letting go as the gong opens up the portals of the nervous system where trauma is stored. The gong deeply assists with healing drug abuse and any form of addiction.
5. The gong stimulates the glandular system to a higher level of function. When our endocrine system is awakened and activated the glands secret as Nature intended. We literally become healthier and more relaxed and therefore happier beings.
6. And in turn, our chakras, the energetic portals of the glandular system become organized and activated so that we may live in higher awareness.
7. Ultimately the gong creates deep relaxation. The ability to relax is everything in our contemporary age. Through deep and total relaxation our bodies heal and we connect to our divine wisdom, merging with our true purpose, our Sat Nam.
Dates: January 25/26/27 and February 1/2/3, 2019
Come join us at the Gong Bath on January 24th and receive the early birth special- One payment of only $1100 that will include the course and the certification by the Institute of Sound Therapy.
For more information and inquiries about the registration, call (305) 794.6709 or (305) 790.0308 or visit us at the studio
Abhaya Holistic Center
2490 Coral Way, Miami, 33145, FL, United States