Name Your Own Price - Second-Hand & Vintage Shopping Day (pt1)
Enjoy 90 minutes of guided second-hand shopping in New York City with a shopping expert!
‘Name Your Own Price shopping day Pt1’ and at the end of your shopping experience, you pay what it was worth to you!
Get ready to shop some of New York's best second-hand stores for unique vintage and resale fashion (size 0 - 12) at bargain prices. We’ll begin our day of frugal finds by meeting at a local cafe and get acquainted with one another over before the shopping begins. You can expect to chat a little bit about fashion, shopping in New York City, and the day ahead.
You will receive a print out of my exclusive mapped guide, revealing an additional 20+ of my favorite shops to explore on your own -- an excellent shopping resource. My map will ensure that you continue to discover wonderful second-hand shops throughout your stay.
This shopping tour is available in 3 different segments (Pt1, Pt2, and Pt3).
IMPORTANT REDEMPTION INSTRUCTIONS - Once you have reserved, please text or email your host
- The customer's phone/text contact information is not included with your reservation information. It is important that the host is able to contact you prior to/or on the reserved date.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to supply a reachable email/phone.
- One day prior to your reservation you will receive an emal reminder to include a map/travel directions to the meeting location; a photo of your host. If you have not provided your host with your email you will not receive this information.
- We begin promptly at the scheduled start time. Late arrivals will not be admitted to the group.
How may I contact the organizer?
Once you have reserved, you may email, call, or text me at my number. I am not on email during the day. For those with an international phone you may text to my number via WhatsApp (below). I'm always on the run — WhatsApp is free and works with both domestic and international phone numbers.
What to expect
- Sizes from 0-12 with no guarantee of size availability due to the nature of second-hand shopping
- There will be a limited selection of clothing for men, children and plus-size clothing
- No high-end designer labels
- Shops will offer seasonal attire: clothing, shoes, hats. gloves, purses, jewelry; home items include books, Bric-a-brac, kitchen and tableware, furniture and decor.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Participants are at least 17 years of age and are able to stand and walk a distance without difficulty - Wear comfortable walking shoes - Dress in clothing that you can easily change in and out of, as well as clothing you can try on over .
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
NEAREST SUBWAYS & WALKING DIRECTIONS (4, 6, R & W) 4 & 6 TRAINS )
Exit at 23rd Street; walk east 2 blocks (pass Lexington Avenue) toward third Avenue; walk 1 block down (right) 3rd Avenue to 22nd Street; Think Coffee is located on the SW corner of 22nd Street and 3rd Avenue. R & W TRAINS Exit at 23rd and Broadway at Madison Square Park; walk 4 blocks east (toward the park) to third Avenue; walk 1 block down (right) 3rd Avenue to 22nd Street; Think Coffee is located on the SW corner of 22nd Street and 3rd Avenue.
280 3rd Avenue
New York, NY 10010
(SW corner of East 22nd Street and 3rd Avenue)
What's the refund policy?
The show must go on, rain or shine. A $5 nonrefundable registration fee applies per shopper.