Power, People, Purpose: Charting a Course for Equity in Colorado
It's time to strengthen our movement for advancing equity in Colorado! Join us for a statewide equity forum.
This event will bring together equity champions from grassroots organizations, community organizing and state & local government to:
- Build a movement to challenge institutional and systemic injustices in housing, education, criminal justice, transportation, etc.
- Initiate new partnerships, and
- Gain tools an best practices from peers
Through this event we aim to spark innovation and partnerships as we work together to eliminate barriers to opportunity in Colorado.
Comuníquese con la Oficina de Equidad de Salud si prefiere enviar su application de registro en español. Nuestro correo electrónico es firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before registering please take note of the following:
- A registration fee of $25 helps cover the costs of breakfast and lunch. To ensure diverse attendance, registration may be limited to a few people per organization.
- The event is non-refundable, but attendee substitutions will be accepted up to 48 hours before the conference.
- The Office of Health Equity will not provide travel reimbursements. A limited number of scholarships are available -
- The building will have wheelchair access, handicap parking and a family bathroom.
- For more information please visit the
Office of Health Equity's website.
- By registering you are consenting to being recorded and/or photographed as well as listed on an attendee distribution list.
Front Range Community College, Westminster Campus
3645 West 112th Avenue, Westminster, CO, United States