PMP Classroom Training in Orem, UT
4 Day PMP Bootcamp ( Tue - Fri )
Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification course is one of the most reputed and recognized professional qualification for the project managers. This certification is allocated by Project Management Institute (PMI)®. PMP determines the experience, education, skill and competency required to lead and direct projects.
Our 4 day PMP® certification training program will prepare you fully to pass your certification exam and also give you an in-depth knowledge.
Who should take this course?
• Project Managers
• Associate/Assistant Project Managers
• Team Leads/Team Managers
• Project Executives/Project Engineers
• Software Developers
• Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
• 4 days PMP Classroom training
• Comprehensive and easy to understand
• Get a 35 Contact Hour Certificate
• Additional revision and exam preparation session
Get 2000+ Practice Test Questions
PMP Certification Training Course Benefits:
• Lead and inspire the team to perform better
• Apply project management terminologies and concepts
• Know how to use the tools and techniques while studying for the PMP® exam
• Lead fast solutions to clients and ensure open communication between stakeholders and team members
• Open Doors to New Clients
Our training undertakes all the Knowledge Areas and development Groups provided in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide – 6th Edition) from an examination point of view to assure your learning and training objectives are successfully met.
We can help you transform your career through our specialized training and certifications. Our PMP certification prep. Training will enhance your competence in demonstrating even the most difficult aspects of your domain.
Other courses: CAPM | LSSGB & LSSBB Combo | CSM | CEH | PMI-ACP | CCBA | CBAP
Once you register with us, we will enable the access to our e-learning and exam simulators post successful registration.
Looking forward for your registration with us.
For more details write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org