PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP)® Bootcamp in Tampa (2019)
My name is Robert Reno and I will be your learning consultant. Welcome to Certification Planner Project Management Professional (PMP)® Plus 4 days Bootcamp. Certification Planner, LLC offers guarantee to run In-Person Classroom Training in over 120+ cities across North America. PMI-ACP is highly recognized and recommended certification for professional seeking knowledge and career opportunities in agile project management. With PMI-ACP 3 days Bootcamp and courseware, you can learn, understand and implement standard agile/project management methodologies as described by PMI®.
Let’s begin with what comes along with this course:
1. 3 days of instructor-led in-person classroom Bootcamp (guaranteed)
2. PMI® aligned PMI-ACP® study guide
3. 500+ practice questions
4. Tips and Tricks by the instructor
5. Chapter end quizzes and exercises
6. 100% pass guarantee
7. 21 Contact hours certificate
8. Dedicated support by staff holding PMI-ACP® credentials
Now Decide between PMI-ACP with or without PMI exam and membership fee.
PMI-ACP without exam: $1799 | PMI-ACP Plus with PMI exam and membership: $2499
PMI-ACP® Plus is a unique bundle package for professional seeking employer approval to attend the training and the exam or want everything to be included in just one course. Enjoy the benefit of becoming PMI® member and direct access to PMI® webinars, updates, course materials and events in your local chapters.
Agile methodologies have made their mark in project management spectrum. With the increase in complexity of business setup, traditional project management methods have lost their potency thus resulting in an increase in the demand and utility for Agile. Being a validated expert in Agile brings an all-round improvement in opportunities and compensation packages.
With the objective to provide the best quality, our classes are led by instructor holding PMI-ACP® credentials. Our courseware is prepared by certified instructors and fine-tuned by industry experts. Get complimentary access to PMI-ACP® aligned study material, 500+ practice questions, and a 100% pass guarantee. Also get application assistance and dedicated support from certified staff.
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP®.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
- The certification exam has 120 multiple-choice questions and you have three hours to complete it.
- To maintain your PMI-ACP® credentials, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in agile topics every three years
#ACPClassroomtraining # AgileBootcamp #ACPBootcamp $ACPWorkshop #Agilemethodologies #Agilemanagement #Scrum #ProjectManagementInstitute #PMI #Newyork #Seattle #WashingtonDC #Baltimore #Philadelphia #Boston #Atlanta #Raleigh #Miami #Tulsa #Houston #Denver #Phoenix #SanFrancisco #LosAngeles #SanDiego #OrangeCounty #Portland #CorporateTraining #PMP #CAPM #Lean Six Sigma. #PMIACPexam #PMIACP
Address: 2150 South 1300 East Suite 500
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Certification Planner, LLC
Tampa, 33609, FL, United States