PMI-ACP Classroom Training in Chicago, IL
- 3 Day of In-Person Boot camp
- 90 day Access to PMI® Approved Courseware
- 2 Simulation Tests
- End-of-Chapter Quizzes
- 21 Contact Hours Certificate
- Dedicated Learning Consultant for PMI® application
- Access to Weekly Webinars
- 100% Money Back Guarantee*
Studye Times PMI-ACP® Agile Certified Professional training program certification is designed and developed by global panel of PMI® expert instructors as per PMI® guidelines to empower our participants in becoming an versatile agile professional and expertise in Kanban, Lean, Scrum, extreme programming (XP).
Our training program will not only help you in passing the certification exam in 1st attempt, our instructors will assist you enhance the skills you would need to manage, execute and deliver projects successfully.
PMI ACP® application process is easy to complete and we recommend our participants to start the filling the application immediately after the enrolment and if you need any assistance our instructor will assist during the class or get in touch with Studye Times support team.
What you take away from the training!
- Complete understanding of the processes of Agile Project management.
- Learn about the Professional Responsibilities concerning Agile Project Management.
- Learn about the key Agile Project management processes of Product Backlog, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives, Along with other factors such as Prioritization using different techniques
- Learn about the Agile Project phases, Agile life cycle and Stakeholders, Key Agile Management skills and the social-economic-environmental influences.
- Ascertain their level of readiness for taking the PMI ACP® Examination
- Get guidelines on filling up the PMI ACP® Application form
PMI-ACP® (Agile Certified Practitioner) Training - Course Agenda
Lesson 1: PMI-ACP® Course Preview
Lesson 2: Introduction to Agile
Lesson 3: Agile Methodologies
Lesson 4: Communication
Lesson 5: Agile Planning, Monitoring, and Adopting: Part 1
Lesson 6: Agile Planning, Monitoring, and Adopting: Part 2
Lesson 7: Agile Planning, Monitoring, and Adopting: Part 3
Lesson 8: Agile Estimation: Part 1
Lesson 9: Agile Estimation: Part 2
Lesson 10: Agile Analysis and Design
Lesson 11: Agile Quality
Lesson 12: Soft Skills Negotiation
Lesson 13: Value - Based Prioritization
Lesson 15: Agile Metrics
Lesson 16: Agile Value Stream Analysis
Lesson 17: Knowledge and Skills: Part 1
Lesson 18: Knowledge and Skills: Part 2
Lesson 19: Knowledge and Skills: Part 3
Lesson 20: Knowledge and Skills: Part 4
Why Studye Times?
Studye Times training is the best and value for time & money invested. We stand out because our customers
- Get trained at the best price compared to other training providers.
- Get trained by the best trainer in the industry.
- Get accesses to course specific learning videos.
- Get 100% Money back guarantee*.
Early Bird: Booking at least one month prior to the class start date
Venue will be confirmed to the classroom participants one week prior to the workshop start date and online participants will get the session attendance link before 4- 5 days of the training start date. Venue is finalized one week prior to the start date so that we can accommodate last minute rescheduling from the participants and we do not incur additional cost for rescheduling or cancellation.
For more details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We also provide the corporate training at any remote location, if you have group
Participants. It can be conducted at your company premises on your preferred dates.
*To know more about the discount and money back, Contact us on chat or email