PHS Pirate Boosters 2019 Craft Fair
Palatine High School Pirate Booster Club is pleased to announce our 2019 Craft Fair. Proceeds from booth fees and raffle fundraiser will benefit student organizations and activities at Palatine High School.
SET UP TIME: 6:00 AM - 9:00 AM
EXHIBIT TIME: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- BOOTH SPACE: Most booths are 10’ wide and 8’ deep. In certain hallways, booths are 12’ wide and 6’ deep. Please note these sizes are approximate and may vary slightly due to building configurations and to accomodate adherence to fire codes. We do our best to hand-place vendors for maximum variety throughout the fair; as well as, accommodate booth size requests on a first come-first served basis. All such requests must be included in the "Notes" filed upon checkout. Requests for specific booth size/placement cannot be guaranteed.
- Early Bird Fee (June 1, 2019-July 31, 2019, 11:59pm) - $70
- Regular Fee (after August 1, 2019, 12:00am, if space allows) - $85
- Tables and electricity are available for additional fees
- Chairs will be provided at no charge.
- Returned Check Fee - $25
- RAFFLES: In addition to the payment of the booth fee, all vendors will be required to make a donation of one item for the Craft Fair Raffle Table (suggested retail value of at least $15).
CRAFTER RAFFLE: Upon receipt of the raffle donation, crafters will be entered into a raffle for a free booth space at the 2020 PHS Pirate Booster Club Craft Fair at Palatine High School!
DISPLAY ITEMS: We prefer hand-crafted items. However, we may accept items that are not handcrafted on a case by case basis. We will only accept a limited number of commercial vendors (i.e.: Tastefully Simple, Avon, etc.) and only one vendor from each company will be accepted. We will also limit jewelry and other popular vendor types as space permits to provide the greatest variety for craft fair patrons. Commercial vendors must mark the appropriate box on the application form.
FOOD VENDORS: Applications for food sales or samples must be accompanied by a certificate of insurance (liability). Vendors that are selling food for this event must contact the Village of Palatine Environmental Health Division at (847) 359-9090 to discuss what you will be selling at the event. They will determine whether a temporary food event permit would be required for this event at that time.
PHOTOS/Website links: Please include a link to your website, Facebook page, Etsy shop, etc., in the application.
CONFIRMATION LETTER: Crafters selected to participate will receive confirmation of acceptance. We will refund the payment/return checks to crafters not selected to participate. No refunds will be issued for crafters who cancel after October 18, 2019.
- FOOD: Complimentary coffee will be available for vendors all day. The PHS Pirate Booster Club Concessions will be open all day selling a variety of snacks, beverages, and lunch items. Volunteers will be on hand to take lunch orders during the fair. Volunteers will also be available to hand-delivery your lunch to your booth. An order form will be in each welcome packet, for your convenience.
SET UP: The school will be open at 6:00am for check-in. Please park your car and then check-in at the Altergott Auditorium entrance at Palatine High School and receive your welcome packet. You must check-in before unloading your wares. Carts and volunteers will be available to help crafters unload and load their items either in the circle drive in the front of the school or at the West entrance of the building. After unloading, please park your vehicle away from the entrance (park close to the tennis courts) to allow customers easy access to the craft fair. More information about check-in will be communicated the week before the Craft Fair.
- TEAR DOWN: Vendors are required to keep booths open for business between the exhibt hours of 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Please do not start tear down prior to 3:30 PM. As a courtesy to all vendors, please do not bring your vehicle curbside until all of your wares have been packed and you are ready to depart for the day.
REGISTRATION: Applications will be accepted until all spaces are filled. The early bird application deadline is July 31, 2019, 11:59pm. Booth fees increase August 1, 2019, 12:00am.
PUBLICITY: Abundant advertising for the fair will be done through print, social, electronic and a variety of other avenues.
Palatine High School
1111 North Rohlwing Road, Palatine, 60074, IL, United States