Pepperlane Boost: Walpole, MA (Led by Beth Knaus)
"I had no idea what to expect from my first Boost. It was truly the most empowering environment I’ve been part of in a long time. I can’t get over how many good suggestions and actionable feedback were given in such a short period of time. It goes to prove that meetings can be productive if run correctly and with the right people!" - Sonya Santos, Digital Marketer
As a mom and business owner, we know your time is precious. That’s why Pepperlane created Boost events. Boost events are your opportunity to spend 90 minutes with a skilled facilitator and a table of other business owners to bring your business to the next level.
Boost Events are for you if:
- You’re a mom (or mom-supporter!) running or growing an
- You’ve got a business idea, but you’re not quite sure where to start
- You’re looking for a safe, supportive space to ask questions about your business and get honest feedback, delivered with kindness
- You’re excited to help others succeed by sharing your feedback, expertise and connections
At our Boost events, you’ll:
- Meet up to 9 other attendees who are starting, running, or growing their own businesses
- Get 5 minutes in the spotlight: receive immediate feedback on your top business challenge
- Highlight your own expertise by helping others
1 Simple Act to move your business forward
- Grant yourself time to focus on yourself and your business
Walking out of the event, you’ll leave with:
- A new group to reach out to for meaningful advice, friendship, and inspiration
- Fresh perspectives and actionable feedback to move your business forward
- Tips from other attendees on how to avoid pitfalls they’ve experienced
- Accountability and follow up on your 1 Simple Act
- Motivation to take your business to the next level!
What others think:
"Pepperlane Boosts offer women an opportunity to network in an atmosphere that is inviting and relaxed, as well as mastermind with other women running their own businesses. There is always more to learn and regardless of your stage in the business process, you have something to bring to the table." - Kelli Wholey, Lumina Portraits
"At my very first Pepperlane event, I met 3 people that I connected with and started working with them - I loved their energy and saw the real benefit they could bring to my business." - Pamela Willsey, Willsey Connections
"Being a new mom and a small business owner is rather isolating at times, but Pepperlane has provided me with an instant network of supportive women entrepreneurs that are facing similar day-to-day challenges. I always leave Pepperlane events feeling motivated and ready to tackle those challenging next steps with my business." - Kate Stella, Health & Wellness Coach
*Please note that these events are designed for independently-owned businesses. If you're part of a multi-level marketing company and want to explore starting your own company, you are welcome to attend. This event is not designed to promote multi-level marketing ventures or any businesses that are not independently-owned.
About the Pepperlane Leader:
Beth Knaus -
Beth Knaus is a freelance writer who helps solopreneurs and small business owners find the best language to describe exactly who they are and what they do for their target audience. She also runs writing workshops and brainstorming sessions. Her company is That's A Spade Copywriting Services.