Path , Purpose, and Positioning Workshop
Executive Resume writer, Angela Dodd and Transformational Leadership Coach, Lyndsay Toensing are teaming up for a 4 hour workshop like no other. You will discover your greatest path with a purpose while creating a resume that will open doors and land you interviews.
Are you ready to make a power move and transition to the next level up?
If you want to:
- Take a comprehensive approach to your job search
- Break out of the daily grind fog to find what truly lights you up, and what will bring more meaning, purpose and joy to your career and life.
- Position yourself through a powerful resume
- Curate a clear profile value statement
- Walk away career confident with a resume that will showcase your achievements, open doors, and land you interviews.
Then this workshop is for you!
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn how to connect with what truly brings you joy and happiness
- Understand how the current path has developed skills for your path with purpose
- Spark ideas for your path with purpose
- Be guided on how to translate your current life and work skills into a powerful profile statement to be used on your resume and LinkedIn.
- Be taught how to create a resume that showcases your top achievements. You will be given proprietary resume features/templates, content strategy and keywords for a dynamic resume that performs online and in person. Your resume will engage the reader and get you past the "first glance".
- Receive "working time" and personalized 1:1 feedback on your resume to ensure you are walking away with a document that is application ready.
- Receive a $1000 discount as this is our flagship workshop!
Some additional details:
- Workshop size: Limited to 12 people - reserve your spot early as this will sell out!
- Price $295/Person
- Time: 10am - 2pm
- Place: ModernWell Conference Room- Minneapolis MN
- Refreshments and light snacks will be served
About Lyndsay Toensing:
Lyndsay is a transformational leadership coach, energy healer, and author of the Best Selling book The Art of Connected Leadership. She is passionate about helping emerging leaders develop their unique leadership style that empowers them to create the life they love. Lyndsay spent fifteen years leading teams, mentoring, and coaching in startups to Fortune 500 companies before answering her call as a healer and transformational leadership coach.
About Angela Dodd:
Angela is the Founder of The Everyday Real and an industry professional with over 15 years of technical and commercial experience. Through her professional experience and extensive education, Angela has become an empowering leader and expert in the industry by connecting people, science, and business goals. Through her experience, Angela spotted an opportunity to be a voice and disruptor in helping women cultivate confidence, empower their careers, and drive advancement. She does this through personalized career coaching, executive resume writing, and a professional community called Females in Food which brings women together [across every segment of the food and beverage industry] and offers resources and the opportunity to connect and adva