Party at the Parlor: Dinner & Hollywood Panel
Enjoy dinner and drinks while experiencing several film and television Q&As, then network the rest of the night, all at The Parlor in West Hollywood! Up to 75 registrants.
1. Susie Mains, Trilogy Talent (clients include Hannah Zeile of "This Is Us")
2. Karina Miller, producer, Netflix's "To the Bone"
3. Zoic Studios ("Game of Thrones," "Arrow," "True Detective," "Avengers: Age of Ultron")
4. Natalie Novak, United Talent Agency
5. Lindsay Whitaker, manager, Haven Entertainment
6. Nicholas Bogner, manager, Affirmative Entertainment (management behind Millie Bobby Brown of "Stranger Things")
7. Mayes Rubeo, costume designer, "Thor: Ragnarok," "Avatar," "World War Z"
8. Katy McIlvaine, music coordinator, "Power" (credits also include "Empire")
*Attendees are responsible for purchasing own food and beverages.
Be sure to check out our Friday, November 17th event in Downtown LA!
7250 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, 90046, CA, United States