25 Minutes from downtown Las Vegas - we've got lush grass, cool shade, and flowing water! Come for a hike, picnic, or taste of Nevada history.
The park has a $10.00 per vehicle entrance fee. Walk-ins and bicyclists are $2.00 each. Buses, vans and other large multi-passenger vehicles are $2.00 per person. Annual Nevada State Park passes are available at the Ranger Station.
Facebook Comment Guidelines
The Nevada Department of Conservation and Natural Resources’ (NDCNR) Facebook page is a public and open forum. To promote a legal and civil environment, NDCNR reserves the right to remove, delete, or block comments that:
- Contain lewd, offensive, libelous, graphic, abusive, demeaning, hurtful, hateful, obscene, indecent, or profane language;
- Contain threats – even theoretical – or defamatory statements;
- Contain personal attacks or insulting statements directed toward an individual or group;
- Contain hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, disability, gender identity, or gender expression;
- Contain copyrighted or trademarked images, graphics, or other items;
- Contain personally identifiable information, such as social security numbers, home or business addresses, personal email addresses/phone numbers, etc.;
- Solicit funds;
- Promote, endorse, or sell services or products;
- Contain content that supports or opposes a political campaign, election initiative, or ballot measure;
- Promote illegal activity;
- Are unrelated to the topic being discussed;
- Are of a repetitive or “spamming” nature (the same comment posted multiple times);
- Contain proprietary information; or
- Contain information that compromises the safety or security of the public, public systems, or any individual.
Some comments may also be removed upon request of individuals named in comments.
Copyrighted or trademarked images, graphics or other items must be posted by copyright or trademark owner, or with the owner’s consent.
Comments submitted on our Facebook do not constitute public testimony or public record. To be considered public record, all public testimony regarding NDCNR policies, documents and/or actions must be pertinent to an agenda item of a publicly held meeting and must be submitted via the appropriate forum.
If an individual continues to post defamatory comments that do not adhere to our guidelines listed above, they may be banned from the NDCNR Facebook page.
This Facebook page is periodically reviewed Monday through Friday during regular business hours. Posts made outside those hours will not be immediately reviewed or responded to. For more information regarding NDCNR, please visit our website at http://dcnr.nv.gov/. If you have additional questions, you may contact NDCNR staff members by email or phone, using the contact information at http://dcnr.nv.gov/contact-us.