ACS is an important part of the Army's program to assist Soldiers and their Families in meeting specific needs.
Welcome to the Fort Campbell ACS Official Facebook Page and thank you for becoming a fan.
We offer a wide variety of programs and services designed to support our Soldiers, DoD Civilians, Retirees, Survivors, Contractors and Families.
This is an open forum, we appreciate and value your input, but we ask that you keep your wall posts clean as this is a Family friendly environment.
Please adhere to the guidelines below, or your post will be removed.
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit, defamatory, racial, or hateful comments about any person or organization.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements, including promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- Participation is at your own risk. You take personal responsibility for your comments, user name, and information provided.
- The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute Government endorsement.
ACS offers variety of programs tailored to assist Army Families living on and off post. ACS, is a social service program which promotes self-reliance, resiliency and stability. In addition, ACS provides educational, prevention classes and training to our Soldiers and Families members.