Overcoming Anxiety-- A Full Day Workshop 92Y NYC
We suffer from an epidemic of anxiety. This distress has an incalculable impact on your life, your happiness and your relationships.
Traditional bio-medical approaches typically suggest that the best you can do is develop coping techniques to better manage your distress--often with the assistance of meds.
This belief is outdated and damaging. You can learn to transcend your anxiety and live the life you long for.
Join us as
In this workshop you'll learn how to:
• Release old beliefs and thoughts that constrain you
• Develop a mastery of your thinking
• Attain a powerful and authentic self-esteem
• Feel connected to yourself, others and the universe
• Embrace uncertainty to ride the waves of your change process
• Release excessive analyzing and dread of making mistakes
• Open to your infinite possibilities
Book signing to follow the workshop.
"The most intimate and impactful relationship you will ever have is not with your parents, your partner, or your children. The relationship that will impact you far more than any other is with your thoughts. They are your constant companion. You can learn to make them your best ally."---
If you live out of the NYC area please contact us for information on Mel's upcoming Overcoming Anxiety online course.
Mel Schwartz LCSW MPhil is a psychotherapist, marriage counselor, TEDx speaker, executive coach and leadership consultant. He is the author of