ONLINE - cooking class (08-06-2020 starts at 12:00 PM)
ZOOM, Facetime, Google Hangouts or Skype
Let's get on a video call so that I can show you how to make a specific dish. This class is totally customized.
NOTE: This class is scheduled for an arbitrary time of 12pm every day. Just let me know what time works best for you, between 11am and 8pm, any day of the week.
Have you watched a lot of cooking videos but would really love the chance to be a part of it -- and actually ask questions?
I am available! We can set up a video session, I will need to purchase the food, that is okay because Lucky is a very short drive for me.
Fee is: $60/ hour, prepayment confirms/secures the selected time.
No fee for the food because I will get to eat it!
You can cook along with me if you want to, we'll use the same shopping list.
Number of people:
- On your end it's best to have 1 or 2 people on the video call.
- On my end, it'll be just me.
We can use Zoom, Facetime, Google Hangouts or Skype.
Topics can be, but not limited to:
• a specific cooking method, see below.
• I want to see how a meal is made under 30 minutes.
• I want to see how to minimize the number of dishes I use.
• how to build / balance flavors
• what does a nutritious meal look like?
• where to start
• how can I make better tasting food?
• what are the tricks to avoid over-cooking chicken?
We can discuss the major cooking methods and when to use them:
• Stir fry
#basic cooking class #bay area #beginners cooking class for adults #cook #cooking #cooking class #cooking class for kids #cooking for beginners #cooking methods #couples cooking class #culinary #cupertino #knife skills #online #online course #online group #south bay
By completing this booking request, you acknowledge that this is a request that needs to be confirmed by our Partners. Once verified, you will receive a confirmation email.