Nutrition in Fitness: 2-week Workshop-Style Series!
Just as a car engine is only as good as the fuel you put in to it- so is true for your body. You're showing up, working out, mentally pushing yourself for your health...are you eating appropriately to fuel and support your efforts?
JOIN US for this engaging 2-week, workshop-style mini series taking place April 19th and April 26th at the Aging & Wellness Institute (AWI), where you'll learn:
- How the different macronutrients in our food (proteins, carbohydrates, fats) play very different but supportive roles in our training and wellbeing
- Changes in your macronutrient needs with training
- Nutrition to support physical activity and exercise at any age
- Hydration in muscle and heart health
- Put it in to Practice: Snack planning grid and recipe ideas!
The Aging & Wellness Institute (formerly Arthritis & Wellness Institute) is a wellness center for adults 60+ in the Tampa Bay Area, featuring programs to support healthy aging and improved quality of life through fitness, nutrition, and yoga classes. For more information or to take a tour, email
Aging & Wellness Institute
300 S Duncan Ave, Suite 188, Clearwater, 33755, FL, United States