North Carolina Central University - Campus Tour Experience
Campus Visit Information
Fall Campus Tours are held Monday through Friday 10:45 AM and 1:45 PM
- We are unable to accommodate tour requests outside of our daily standard tour times.
- We are unable to accommodate Saturday or Sunday tours at this time.
- This campus visit is a walking tour. Visitors are highly encouraged to wear comfortable shoes
- Parking is limited on campus, we recommend that you arrive at least 15-minutes prior to your scheduled tour and park in the suggested area to avoid tickets or towing.
- We reserve the right to cancel your tour and suggest a self-guided tour should you arrive 15-minutes or more after your scheduled tour begins.
Group Tour Information
- Our standard group tour size is 75 students.
- Groups larger than 75 students must contact our office at 919-530-6665 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org 7-14 days in advance to be accommodated. Please note that our group tour limit is 150 students.
- Unfortunately, we will have to offer a self-guided tour to groups that arrive larger than what has been confirmed.
**Please note that our campus visit is a walking tour and visitors are highly encouraged to wear comfortable shoes**
Read Below for More Detailed Information
Dining On Campus
All tours requesting to dine on campus must call our Auxiliary Food Services Department at 919-530-7802 to make arrangements. For information regarding prices for lunch and hours of operation, please visit: