Nerd Whisperer: Daring and Confident Social Skills
In the modern social landscape of technology, how do we maintain our self- love and confidence? In this workshop with social expert and psychotherapist Brennan Fitzgerald, LPCC we will discuss ways to meet new people, how to insert yourself in new social situations, how to start conversations and how to create interest when meeting new groups of people. Utilizing intuition and social skills training, we will discuss the modern challenges of the social and technology world.
This workshop will focus on:
• Discussing the four components of emotional awareness: body language, mind, social skills and managing our emotions in a confident way.
• We will discuss how to manage anxiety related to navigating new people and situations.
• How to identify your needs in a relationship with confidence and clarity.
• How to identify your ideal partner.
• Creating positive energy and humor in the relationship.
• Managing commitment and love. Ways for both women and men to create a deeper sense of connection in the relationship.
• Enhancing our daily lives and creating trust.
• How we create anxiety and lack of self-confidence, we look at patterns that may have developed since childhood.
With Dr. Brian Sparano, Senior Technology Expert at Nikon, we will discuss ways to create social skills at work and how to successfully communicate at work with superiors and colleagues.