Monroe, La. -32-Hour Basic WATER (Class I and II). LDH Approval No. 59290
EXAM NOTICE: You must register 30 days in advance for ALL testing. Exam Authorization letters will now be available on-line and will no longer be mailed prior to examination. Letters must be printed in order to be admitted to the exam. They must be printed from this web address:
Booth, Hellums Phone Numbers: 1-337-526-0837, FAX 1-866-572-5904
Operator Certification Review: This class is to help prepare operators for the LaDH certification exams.
- Class II and III Intermediate Water Production, Treatment and Distribution Certification Review.
- Continuing Education credits (Water) are avaiable for Class I through IV. Hours available are from 8 hrs to 32 hrs.
Fees: All class fees must be paid in advance, or a Purchase Order received in advance of attendance.
Please make checks payable to: Booth, Hellums and Associates, LLC, 1320 E. Gauthier Rd., Lake Charles, LA 70607
- 32 Hour Course, $380.00
- Continuing Education, $155 per day
NOTICE: Register early (more than 4 weeks before class begins) and get a $25 discount on the 32 Hour Course!
- Please bring your own California Manuals, a calculator and writing materials.
- Open and closed certification exams are given according to DHH/OPH exam schedule.
DHH EXAM NOTICE : Pre-application with LaDH is REQUIRED IN ORDER TO TAKE AN EXAM. The Pre-application must be made to LaDH thirty (30) days before the exam. Note: this is separate from registering for this class with Booth, Hellums and Associates, LLC.
Monroe Regional Airport (Upstairs Conference Room)
5400 Operations Road, Monroe, 71203, LA, United States