MK100: Certified Kubernetes Administrator: October 12-15, 2021 9:00AM CST
Kubernetes Fundamentals - Certified Kubernetes Administrator Prep is a 4, half-day, instructor-led, hands-on virtual courses designed to accelerate knowledge acquisition and prepare students for the CNCF Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Exam.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- The what and why of Kubernetes
- Key foundational elements of the Kubernetes architecture, installation, and operations
- Everything you need to prep for your CKA Exam
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Cloud Administrators, Linux Administrators, Architects, Operations, DevOps, and anyone looking to take the CKA Exam!
TRAINING SCHEDULE (ALL VIRTUAL):
- 10/12/2021: 9:00AM CST - 1:00PM CST
- 10/13/2021: 9:00AM CST - 1:00PM CST
- 10/14/2021: 9:00AM CST - 1:00PM CST
- 10/15/2021: 9:00AM CST - 1:00PM CST
- The What and Why of Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Resources: On the Job and On the Exam
THE CKA EXAM Overview:
- Exam Objectives Explained
- Exam Methodology
- Preparing for the Exam
- Registering to Take the Exam
- Exam Strategies
- Results, Retakes, and Next Steps
- Cluster Hardware and Requirements
- OS Considerations
- Kubernetes On-Premise vs. Cloud
- Kubelet, Kube-Apiserver, and Kube-Scheduler
- Containers vs. Virtual Machines
- Docker Review
- YAML Review and Tips
- Docker Run to Kubernetes YAML Translations
- Pods, Deployments, DaemonSets, ReplicaSets, StatefulSets
- Init Containers and Sidecars
- Using Go Templates
- Scheduling Pods
- Taints, Tolerations, Affinity, and Anti-Affinity
Also, Networking, Storage, Monitoring, Security, and More!
Questions? Email education@D2iQ.com or contact your D2iQ sales rep.