Miracle Mile Deli celebrates National Sandwich Month with Weekly Sandwich Deals in August
Miracle Mile Deli in Phoenix is celebrating National Sandwich Month in August with a different sandwich on special each week. The special will include the sandwich of the week, a side, and a kosher dill pickle spear for just $10.00. Dig into this deal for takeout or dine-in, Monday through Saturday from 11 am - 7 pm. (See below for updated info on dine-in service.)
August - National Sandwich Month Deals
8/3-8/9 - The Straw
8/10-8/16 - Brisket of Beef Sandwich
8/17-8/23 - Combo (Pastrami & Corned Beef piled high)
8/24-8/30 - New Yorker
Carrot Raisin Salad
MIRACLE MILE DELI
A New York Style Delicatessen in Phoenix, AZ that's been serving award-winning Pastrami Sandwiches, Brisket of Beef Sandwiches, Corned Beef Sandwiches and other east Coast Delicacies for Lunch and Dinner since 1949.
4433 North 16th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Monday - Saturday
11am - 7:00pm
Our dining room is OPEN, with CDC guidelines in place.
Convenient Take-Away Window or Curbside
CLOSED ON SUNDAYS
Also available on Postmates & UberEats
The MMD dining room will be open again as of Monday, August 3rd.
We will be opening the dining area below 50% capacity with patio seating available.
Miracle Mile Safety Guidelines
• Requiring guests to wear face coverings when not seated
• Parties will maintain at least 6’ distance apart from other parties at all times, including while waiting to be seated.
• A hand sanitizing station is available upon entry to the restaurant
• Employees will wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the restaurant and between interactions with customers.
• Seating is limited to parties of no more than 10 people.
• We are regularly and frequently cleaning and disinfecting any regularly touched surfaces, such as doorknobs, tables, countertops, restrooms and chairs.
• Table condiments will be sanitized between use.
• All employees are required to wear masks at all times during their shift while working.
• We will clean & disinfect any items that come into contact with our guests.
• Clean and disinfect the area used for dining (table, etc.) after each group of customers depart, including the disinfecting of tables, chairs, booths, and countertops.
• We are enhancing our cleaning and sanitizing in every aspect of the restaurant daily