ONLINE MINDSHOP™|MASTER DIGITAL HEALTH INNOVATION
✔️What is Innovation? Digital Health Innovation?
✔️Strategies to overcome innovation obstacles
✔️Metrics to measure the impact of your innovation
✔️Specific tactics to de-risk innovation
✔️How to thrive as a startup team in the digital health sphere
✔️Use cases, Q&A, and open discussion!
- The masterclass will be conducted ONLINE via zoom platform
- You will receive the slides and recording post-event – if you can't make it, you'll receive your recording and package.
- Certificate of Attendance powered by Techversity Program
- Anchor time: 1 PM EST
Who needs to attend?
✔️Entrepreneurs at early-stage of their startup (esp. mHealth)
✔️Managers who are committed to solving healthcare problems creatively
✔️UX designers tackling health-related design challenges
- Limited slots! We like quality discussions
- This is Online! From the comfort of your home, office, laptop, mobile.
- Anchor timezone is New York Time (we will send you a message with zoom meeting – Eventbrite calendar has a glitch)
- Ticket Non-Refundable: my proprietary work, in the form of audiovisual recording and lecture notes, will be shared with you exclusively.
- I send the zoom URL and instructions 1-day prior to class to make sure the ticketing is officially closed.
In one word: Polymath.
- Recipient of Donald Lindberg Award in Health IT innovation – MU School of Medicine, 2019
- R&D | Lab Manager at Duke University – Biomedical Engineering
- Instructor of Gamification in Digital Health with General Assembly
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Author of “Gamified Psychosphere”
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at Medverse Lab
- A holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree (MS.PhD) in Health Informatics
- Industrial Background in Mobile Health App Development, Agile Deployment, Gamification, Data Science and Analytics, IoT controlled Systems, Operational Management, Business Administration (Focus on Early-Stage Startups), etc. (I can’t remember anymore, yup, this is what a nerd consists of…)
- Co-founder of
TechVerse Coworking Space, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom.
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics.
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App
tweet me: @itskatusop