Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Training: Manufacturing
This training course takes a deep dive into Microsoft Business Central Manufacturing and helps the students to get the big picture of manufacturing process by exploring core and advanced features of Manufacturing in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central.
The primary audience of this course includes Partners, Product Mangers and Manufacturing personnel that needs to understand the manufacturing vertical industry.
The training course provides an overview of the configuration of work centers, machine centers and capacity calendars. The course explains production BOM structure and demonstrates production BOM advanced features. Students will learn how to set up capacity, create and describe the advanced features for routings. The course reviews the standard capacity and routing reports, explains how to create and schedule production orders, use the consumption journal, output journal, and production journal. Also, the course explains additional production order topics, such as reservations, statistics, phantom BOMs, and manufacturing batch units of measure. You will learn how to generate forecasting by location, order tracking as it relates to forecasting, and forecasting setup.
Upon completion of this course, students will have the ability to:
• Set up work centers and machine centers.
• Set up shop calendars and capacity calendars.
• Create production BOM and use its advanced features.
• Set up capacity.
• Create routings.
• Create and schedule a production order.
• Use the Replan Production Order batch job.
• Generate the production order reports.
• Use consumption journal, output journal, and production journal.
• Setup order planning.
• Integrate production forecasting and planning.
• Net actual demand against forecast demand
• Use the planning worksheet and related functions.
• Create and the forecast reports.