Medicare 101 Workshop hosted in Clermont
Even if you understand the basics of Medicare and how it will affect your healthcare in retirement, there are good reasons to attend this workshop where experts will be able to answer all your questions.
Here are a few of the topics that we'll be covering in this Medicare Workshop:
- When and how to sign up for Medicare
- The basics of Medicare
- Original Medicare: Part A & B
- Part D (RX Coverage)
- How Medicare Supplement plans work in conjunction with Original Medicare
- Medicare Advantage (Part C)
- Enrollment dates & Penalties
- Scenarios if you are still working and have Employer Coverage or have Retiree Coverage available to you
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Is there a cost to attend?
A: No, there is no cost to attend.
Q: Do I need to bring anything?
A: No, you will be provided a pen and paper to take notes.
Q: Will I be sold anything? Is this just another sales pitch?
A: No, this event is for educational purposes only and no plan specifics or carriers will be discussed.
Q: Is this event sponsored or run by The Center for Medicare & Medicaid services (CMS)?
A: No, this event is not affiliated with CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) nor any other government agency.