Experience Local Mompreneurs Night Out @Helix Cafe
Mark your calendars for 2/1/2020 5-7:30pm for a unique event with some AMAZING WOMEN!
A fun night out meeting others while experiencing some of what Local Mompreneurs offer!
1. Take away three tools to shift out of survival mode and take action with greater clarity and confidence.
Valerie Friedlander is a certified life coach specialized helping badass boss women re-write the subconscious rules that hold them back and gain the self-clarity and confidence to create their life by their own rules.
Learn more @
2. Learn Time Management Tips that Help Busy Mompreneurs Get It Done!
Kaprice Dal Cerro is a business mentor that helps women in business finish what they started to move their business to the next level.
Learn more @ www.kapricemarie.com
3. Sip on some TeDivina! Vida Divina will be giving samples of their flagship product, a tantalizing blend of 12 Certified Organic herbs to cleanse your body and mind.
Zayra Galvan, mother of a 12 year old and a 2 year old is here to help people learn how to live a healthier life , take their hand through the journey and be there when they finally reach their health goals. She's lost 45 lbs from using these products and Vida Divina currently ranks #1 worldwide , on best compensation plan in the Business From Home companies!
Learn more at www.Zayragalvan.vidadivina.com
4. "Close Female Friendships" A caffeine-free beet root latte with hints of rose and vanilla, served over ice. Samples from necessary & sufficient coffee: a tiny, specialty café and take out window in Logan Square West featuring carefully sourced products that values Community, Sustainability, and Craft.
Kate Vrijmoet’s cafe is located at 3624 W. Wrightwood Ave. Read about them at:
5. Flawless in Five Clean Beauty Makeovers!
Get a great look with Flawless in Five (minutes, that is). Learn how to do a clean beauty makeover with 6 products in minutes.
Natalie Stanley Westmeyer, a director from Beautycounter, a socially, mission-driven clean beauty brand whose mission is to get safer, high performing skincare, cosmetics and personal care products into the marketplace. Beautycounter's goal is to do more than sell products; It's about educating consumers and demanding better regulation of the industry.
To peruse/shop or to learn more:
6. Kaya Holistic Spa will be offering free Skin Analysis. Understand your skin better so that you can take care of yourself in a efficient way. Feel free to bring your daily use products or any questions regarding your skin. We can work on how to setup your a healthy regimen for your skin to attain ultimate results. Learn more at
Puja Gupta is a Medical Esthetician in Chicago with 10+ years of experience, she recently a skin care studio in Roger's park, Her approach toward skincare is a combination of Holistic and medical, to understanding for the science behind it. She believes in wellness and balance of life energies to attain good health & skin.
7. "Teaching how to remain calm in any parenting situation by using the genius of their own mind"
Margaret is a certified life and weight loss coach that specializes in helping moms live their lives free from stress and overwhelm. As a former early childhood teacher with a Masters in Special Education she coaches moms on how to stop yelling at their children and get them to a place of love and respect again.
Urban Tables & Bombay Secret will be treating us to a taste experience!!
***SCHEDULE OF WORKSHOPS (~20min each)
5:45 Valerie Friedlander
6:20 Kaprice Marie
7:00 Margaret Koehler
Join us on FB here: Local Mompreneurs Group
Save $ ahead of time! Register as Attendee & come hang out and EXPERIENCE all this AMAZINGNESS from your LOCAL MOMPRENEURS!
$12 advance via Facebook!
$20 @the door
$5 @door ages 13-21
Free 12 & under.
No refunds please. However you can find a person to purchase your spot & message both of us or donate your ticket/vending table. I will transfer the name up to 24 hours before the event.
All are welcome to BYOB and/or BSB (Bring Small Bites) for sharing