Linkedin Resume Lab
Leverage the power of your online brand for your new career! Create an engaging Linkedin profile and learn how to be proficient on the site!
This seminar includes:
- One (1) professional digital photo taken at the event for use on your Linkedin page (come picture ready)
- Guided step-by-step walk through of how to build and fully utilize your online career brand based on research, best practices, and practical experience
- Setup your profile with rich key words that increase...
- Recruiter visits to your profile
- Individual views of your profile
- Visibility by employers
- Understand what portion of your resume needs to be included in your profile
- Bring a copy of your resume for ease of transfer (email a copy to yourself)
- Identify the value of your brand so that we can create a translatable skill set for your profile
- Secure endorsements and recommendations
- Discover search strategies that create ease in your job search
- Learn how to expand your network with meaningful connections
- Participants MUST BRING THEIR OWN Laptop to this event. Internet access provided at venue
One (1) participant per ticket (additional guest not allowed-limited seating)
See Dr. Ginger Raya's page as example:
Here is what attendees said about the last Dr. Ginger Raya LinkedIn Resume Lab:
- Great workshop! Love being hands on and more interactive throughout with live profile changes/update!
- I learned the best way to tailor my account and keep my profile active for “passive” job searching.
- I enjoyed the whole presentation and I learned a lot more from this seminar that I didn’t know LinkedIn offered.
- Since this was actually the first class for LinkedIn I found it very educational and how it can benefit me in my job search.
- Dr. Raya was very instrumental, learned a great deal about updating my Linkedin Profile. Keep up the good work and God bless you for giving me hope.